VideoMix

Vandy's Creations:Baarish(RaghavI)*pg25 *05/01 (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 27

komal jagdesh

IF-Dazzler

komal jagdesh

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
DiDay Dreaming Day Dreaming

This was a paisa-wasool vmDay Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vandy's Creations:Baarish(RaghavI)*pg25 *05/01 (Page 20)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_Inner_Voice

Goldie

The_Inner_Voice

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Beintehaa... Beintehaa...

Now that vm left me Blushing... awesome visuals... weaving themselves with the lyrics... AWESOME!!!

So pehle
of course ek  Hug

Be Intehaa... Be Intehaa
VM bana... Be Intehaa
Dekha karoon... tere VM
Saari umar... Be Intehaa

Koi kasar na rahe...
Halka asar haan rahe...
Chaha VM iskadar Be intehaa
LOL

ab har roz thode hi rhyme milega mujhe...

Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 24 July 2013 at 3:48pm

Blezzclick

Blezzclick

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I am gonna listen to all the song of Ashiqui 2. I think TV Preimeir is coming on Set Max. I think its great to see new films in the TV. Quite amazing one.

The_Inner_Voice

Goldie

The_Inner_Voice

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Arey Re Arey Ye Kya Hua...

Ah... that's one o my fav songs... Hug

Coming to the VM... one word... Delicious... Embarrassed

And now bear with my detailed comment... Since you put in so much putting the apt visuals to go with the music and lyrics...  I thought the least I could do was let you know what struck me while viewing this VM... So here's the comment spread... Wink

The prelude beats went so well with the fast beating of Sia's heart after Raghav held her and pulled her towards him. Day Dreaming

Haath mera tham lo... with him holding her haath Day Dreaming
Baat kuch hoti rahe... with the silence doing the talking between them. Day Dreaming
Saamne baithe raho tum... with them facing each other and holding on to the melting icecream Day Dreaming

And then came Arey re arey ye kya hua... and I was like... icecream pighal gayaaa LOL

Naam kya den kya kahen dil ke mausam ko... Kya haseen mausam tha Embarrassed
Aag jaise lag gayi aaj shabnam ko... aag shabnam ko hi nahi poori kayanaath ko lagi thi Embarrassed
Aisa lagta hai kisine choo liya humko... I was like kisine nahi...Raghavne Embarrassed

Arey Re Arey... the way Sia was wondering whats got into her with regards to Raghav... all I say is afsana to banna hi tha... And that hug there will always be one of the soulful scenes for me... afsana for sure.  Day Dreaming

Interlude music and visuals ...awesome... they blend in like butter in dal makhni... I mean the initial one instrument music goes well with the Raghavi staring session... then comes the flute with much emphasis on Blushing... and then the tempo increases reaching climax when Sia realises how close they are and the staring session finally ceases... and finally we have the cute fast tune change which so well goes with the drapes flying away revealing Raghav's  face.

Tum chale jao... Sia really needs to sambhlofy... and her dil ke machale dhadkan are visible. Blushing
Waqt se aage... Sia to nikal jayegi shayad ...par hum ab bhi usi waqt ke ghere mein hain. Day Dreaming

Arey Re Arey... and they stare again...this time with a smile on their lips as well as eyes. Day Dreaming

Hum mein Tum mein... with Raghav contemplating about what lies between them... and wondering if this would lead to something else... with another round of staring... Day Dreaming

But the piece that took the cake for me was... Dekh lo ye dil jahan tha ye wahin hai kya... with Raghav with a slight cocking of his head seems to ask her the same... and Sia replies that her heart isn't with her anymore. Party

And the last of the Arey Re Arey... a treat to the eyes with the confession hug put in. Hug

So it's raining Jhappis your way...
HugHugHugHugHugHug
and also my version of the song for you...
Beware!!! mein Anand Bakshi nahin hoon.LOL
... so inhi linon se kaam chala lena Wink

Arey Re Arey Ye Kya Hua...
Humne kab ye janaaa...
Di ki badaulat mila humein...
Raghavi ka nazrana

LOL

Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 27 July 2013 at 3:52am

princesnatasha3

Goldie

princesnatasha3

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
awesum vm.. loved it 

ansh..kiran

ansh..kiran

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by ansh..kiran - 06 August 2013 at 4:21pm

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayushii_Angel

Omg ..vandy Shocked
M so much embarras wt the hell i was doing on the earth..unaware of ur vm gallery.. Cry
God m dying to watch all on my harshu so going to watch them..
This ragavi one is best best best Clap
Love it to the core..song realy suits u potrait beautifully Clap
Love it..ur very talented nd creative..i must say Embarrassed
Love ur work vandy Hug
hey ayushiSmile
such a pleasant surpriseEmbarrassed

thanku soo much for ur comment...looking forward  to  getting more  comments from uSmile

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sector

vow video, so much like old days,   thaanks...
thanx for  ur comment sectorSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top