!Saravanan Meenakshi Nov 2012 Updates Archives!

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Friday , November 2nd,  Episode 276 

Update & Pics by atina

Tamil is sitting in the hall ( in Saro's house) with his parents discussing about his wedding. His dad asks," Thamil how come you booked the ticket after this many days...? where will we have the wedding Thamil?" Thamil says," I did not postpone the travelling dates paa...tickets availability was like that...wedding aa... ofcourse in our place thaampaa" VV smiles happily and gives instructions, "ok...then Fix the kalayana mandabam fast, Get from Chetiyaar oru 2 RS ( I guess 2 lakhs)..so that when we are free we can finish the thuni eduakkara matter" Thamil laughs and asks," what is this paa...you are talking as if my kalyanam is tomorrow...?"

Here comes Meenu and asks what are they discussing about. VV tells about Thamil's wedding thaan nu. He asks her," ennamma...your maamaa, athai and Maapillai went out aa...where to?" Meenu tells that they all went to attend Saro's friends  reception. Her mom asks why didn't she also go..and Thamil tells," Yeamma...maappillai is still angry with me aa?" Meenu replies," That is there...but there is some other ongoing problem between us..about me looking for a job"
Mom asks,"yeandee,,,why do you have work...what is the kashtam here..?" Thamil interferes and tells, " amma kashtam naa thaan velaikku poganumaa? she is educated and she wants to go that is all..." Mom tells ." aamaa...you can tell like this when you get married sariyaa?" VV smiles and tells that he will only support the idea if Soundarya wants to take up a job after the marriage and Thamil also agrees to this.

Meenu reasons out," Saro is feeling that if I go for any job...there will be good and bad paeople and situations to face etc..." Mom supports Saro's decission int his matter but VV asks her," look here...you do not know anything about this...so pesaama iru...ammadee Meenachi...it is important that tou should take up that job but menatime it is also important that you both should lead a happy married life...maa"

Meenu replies," che...che it is not like that paa" VV continues," Basicaaly maappilai is a good person maa...you have to make him understand things and fulfill your aasaigalai maa..." Thamil aslo tells the same.Meenu replies," Yes..I understand that paa...anneh..you wanted me to iron your shrits right...can you please take and give it to me...?" Thamil says ok and elaves from there followed by Meenu.

VV tells his wife," even we both had so many difference of opinions but it never was a problem for us..but these kids...?? manasu bak bak nu adikkuthu what will happen when nu...he he he" Mom tells," again I am telling if  ponnunga konjan porumaiyaa irunthaa prachanai yeh illeenga"

Meenu is in front of the mirror getti ng ready to go for the i nterview...here comes Saro pushing her ...tries to comb his hair. Small fight happens about who came there first...mean time Meenu's phone rings...she picks it  and talks," yed dee...going for the interview...aamaa...I dont know any places in Madras...but what to do...enakku vandu vaachathu appadi irukkeh...I m going alone thaan..." She cuts the call and Saro says bye...and Meenu asks for the last time whether he can take her to the interview place...and Saro romba gethaa replies," Inthat Saro vukku oreh naakku and oreh vakku.. varrraaa ...maaattten...final...answer" He leaves the room.

Meenu with ummana moonjee comes and sits next to Saro who is talking to Shaw over the phone," dei Shaw I have done all the uploads already and informed the head too...I will not come to the office today daa...I goe to take my wife for her interview daa...sappa figure wife ellam...security vachu anupparaanuga...my wife is miss world...daa...I have to take her and bring her back bathiramaa...illleh?" Hearing this Meenu becomes very happy and moves so closer to Saro and thanks him.Saro wishes her," all the best meenaachi...you should not get this job...at alll" Meenu says," I will get this job"

They both come to the office and Saro tells that it is mokkai office  and he does not have good vibe about this office and then again he asks whether she should really go for a job in the first place. Meenachi answers," habba...you are like a vandu...oreh kodachal daa..."
Someone comes there and asks where she is Miss Meenachi and Saro Quickly replies," She is Mrs Meenachi Saravanan" He asks Meenachi who is this...and Meenu tells that he is her husband . That man tells," what? you have brought your husband to the office...? then how are you going to hanbdle problems in the future thaniyaa...?ok...ok...come MD is waiting" He goeds and Saro oreh kadu kadu wishes her but tells in his mind..." velai kedaika koodaathu" Meenachi replies," kedaikum" and goes in and comes back ..after a couple of seconds".

Saro is surprised and asked," what is this your interview is over within 5 seconds?" Meenu replies," I just went inside and he asked whether I am meenachi ...I said yes...and then he asked me to go" Saro," I think your boss is a bad man...you better resign this job meenachee" Meenu tells," innum velaiyeh kedaikalleh...we will see all that later daa" The same man who took meenachi inside comes and tells theat they may go and wait for the result. Saro tricks him and makes him to turn back and splashes ink from his pen on his shirt...and then they both leave from there.

Thamil comes to Soundarya's room to say bye as he is leaving. Soundarya makes fun of him and asks if she did not pressurise him what would have happened. Thamil replies," You might have got enageged to Prakash but kalayanam woulkd have been only with me..." Soundarya asks him when he will return to Madras. Thamil replies," oru pathu naal or fifteen days...( after seeing Soundarya's reaction he reduces the number of days)...illleh...illleh oru oru vaaram...illleh...oru rendu or moonu naal...?" Soundarya smiles and asks him," sari give me something to remember you until you get back here"

Thamil takes his wallet...then pushes that in...then he hesitates and tells that he is noe used to all this...Sou ndary asks him to close his eyes," ok naa neh onnu tharen...kannai moodunga" Thamil closes his eyes and makes funny sound as Soundarya comes closer to him.
 Soundarya makes fun of him and asks," what is this? making all kinds of sound as if ..scared of getting some injection...from a doctor...???onnum vendaam neenga ponga...but keep calling me until you reach home sariyaa..." Thamil says bye and leaves from there...her phone rings...she takes and tells," ayuo...after you board the train call...me okay?" She smiles happily.

Thamil is telling bye to Meenachi. They all are sitting in the hall. Soundarya comes and joins them. Meenu asks,"Appa you were telling that after I get  married you will bring my sisters to chennai and put them in a college here and you also will get settled nu...so why cannt you do that paa...?"
Thamil refuses and talks about his rice mill and press etc. Meenu's mom tells that Maapillai has arranged a car for them to the station...Meenu laughs and tells he might have forgotton paa...she calls him and confirms that he forgot all about their return trip and she also tells that her dad will come to the Railway station to see them off.. Thamil calls his friend and asks him to send a car...
VV asks Soundarya to bring Thiru neeru...SOundarya comes with thiru Neeru and faalls at T's parents gfeet. VV blesses her and places Thiru neeru on her forehead he tells," amma Soundarya from now on  we have four daughters ma not three...We will take care of you same like your parents maa...sariyaa" They leave telling bye to meenu and soundarya.

Saro and Meenu are in their room. Meenu is having an envelope in her hand ...and tells that it is from the office where she went for the interview. Saro laughs and asks," putugichaa..." After some build up she tells that she got that job...Saro is not at all happy..
sareee...velai ok...sambalam evlo...oru 4 or 5 thousand?
illeh...seven...
seven thousand  thaneh...he he he I knew it...
illadaa...thirty seven thousand...
wh..a...t.ttt..? thirty thousand aa...aaa? athu ok...from thiruvaanmiyur to go to your office by car..they will charge you 500Rs one way...that means in a month 25 000 gone...micham antha seven thousand thaaneh...ha ha?
illleh...they will send the office car to pick me up and to drop also...then they provide lunch also from the canteen...that too good lunch...
no...I am not for this...you dont take this job
ennadaa...intha velaiyaa...illleh velaikeh poga vendaamaa? look here I have told you 100s of reason ...for me to go for a job...nee oru reason sollen...why I should take upo any job nu?
nee poga vendaam I dont like it...avlothaan..
He gets up and leaves from there...Meenu is shocked and sad... 
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Gisel thumbnail
Tuesday 13/11/12 
No telecast!

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail