Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Meredith

IF-Dazzler

Meredith

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
My opinion on the current track is old wine, new bottle.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take on current track (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
yes i think so i totally believe so too

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Hope for the bestSmile

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Interesting post , yeah I really want to see Jazz as a strong character but at the same time she needs to teach Ranveer alot about love , respect , he just takes it for granted whatever he wants he'll get no matter the price of one's dignity .

at the moment I want Sahiba to weight herself in comparison to both the marriages and she has to make that correct decision
because she loved Ranveer then fell inlove with Daljeet then married both so now she has an obligation to herself first

the cvs can really play around with upcomming tracks but they should be realistic and interesting

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.