Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
As we all been watching what is happening now, Sahiba is now married to Ranveer while her family had shifted out of the house after handing it over to Sahiba as per Colonel's condition. On the other hand, Daljeet is heartbroken seeing Sahiba married to Ranveer. This is certainly not something all of us like and we were hoping that this union doesn't takes place. What is going to happen next?

My guess are : 

- Ranveer may have had it his way by getting married to Sahiba. But did he got married to the Sahiba who used to love him? No, in fact she now belongs to Daljeet. She loves Daljeet and we all witnessed the first night between them to which they had taken the marriage to the next level. This means Sahiba would never accept Ranveer as her husband and Ranveer would learn that even forced Sahiba to marry him, he could not force her to love him. And what will happen when Sahiba is found out to be expecting with Daljeet's child? Another drama certainly awaits ahead.

- Daljeet who is innocent and naiive is heartbroken once again. First was when Sahiba told the truth that she loves Ranveer, second when she left with Ranveer during the wedding and now for the third time seeing Sahiba married to Ranveer. With Daljeet's mother disliking Sahiba, we can be certain that Daljeet will be angry with Sahiba or not able to forgive her as he may feel that she has betrayed him after giving him hopes. With a new lady all set to enter as Daljeet's lady boss, we can expect that she would fall for Daljeet's good and calm nature and Daljeet's mother may want her as her DIL. Sahiba and Daljeet's re-union is not going to be an easy one for sure as there are many hurdles that they are going to face.

- Jazz's character may have seemed to be less important but with Jazz who is now in depression after her father's death sees Ranveer as her only support. Will Jazz learn that Ranveer is the one who murdered her dad? We also know that Jazz is now coming to India. What happens when she learns that Ranveer is now married to Sahiba? Jazz's character being someone who used to be a brat and now being good but being possessive at the same time, Jazz's character can turn to be a powerful character and Ranveer may face the consequences.

I may not like the current track but it certainly open to more track and more storyline and hope they will be able to keep the story interesting with twist and turns.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.*Maleena*SweetiShobhysukugenytaahir004tinsel--Wingless--bookworm-ALS--OmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take on current track" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rashu-villian-

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Good points i hope jazz comes and ranveer gets a good lesson nd legally he shld be punished he has killed jaaz dad

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Yes, he should not get away after murdering Mr Pal and its alright if he had actually regret or felt sad for what he has done but Ranveer had instead framed Daljeet and trying to get Mr Pal's properties under his name shows he don't regret what he had done. Hope Jazz becomes a powerful character and takes revenge Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marylin

sukugeny

IF-Rockerz

sukugeny

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
nice points...just want jazz aaye ...n she need to know the reality...then sab ki-(rnveer ) vat laga de...

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
If such happens, I will be truly delighted.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I really want Jazz to be a powerful character as she has enough scope for it now Smile

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Yes, i believe they had not planned for this earlier but have now changed the plot and lets see what happens Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.