Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Karanvir and Sriti were on SBS today, I only caught half of it on TV, but it's cute! Enjoy. :)

Starts @ 11.02

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwale-Swetha-Aya.rasiya.KhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrishsallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS: Karanvir-Sriti interview" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Damn that women talks too much !! Angry LOL

MahinKathenasarwale-Swetha--Wanderer-ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-KhatamKahanimysticgoryfilms

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I can't access dailymotion. What did they say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

Those reporters annoy me so much. The way they end their sentences grates my ears! That high-pitch quick stop to the last syllable.  I press mute on and off during these segments. Because I can't take that style of speech.

On the video. Why would Jhanvi remove Viraj's watch?  Confused

Unless that was SJ but KVB could've removed it himself, so it's safe to guess it's Jhanvi.

Edited by likarsh - 14 November 2012 at 9:50pm

MahinKathenasarwale-Swetha-Aya.ForeverSHINee-Wanderer--Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabrina.a

I can't access dailymotion. What did they say?

They were talking about the current storyline. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwalesabrina.a-Swetha-

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Those reporters annoy me so much. The way they end their sentences grates my ears! That high-pitch quick stop to the last syllable.  I press mute on and off during these segments. Because I can't take that style of speech.

Unless that was SJ but KVB could've removed it himself, so it's safe to guess it's Jhanvi.

LOL, SJ removed it so the watch wouldn't get wet. LOL

I think it was Jhanvi too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK-Swetha-ForeverSHINee

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Update for people who can't view the link: SBS is showing clips of what happened today and clips of tomorrow's episode where Jhanvi places Viraj in the tub. Sriti then speaks about the current storyline saying how Viraj kidnapped her and gave her electric shocks so she can forget Raghav and everything, and become the old Jhanvi. Then she goes on to say how she actually didn't forget anything, she remembers everything and she's only pretending to be Jhanvi so she can escape. 

Oh Jhanvi took Viraj's keys not his watch, LOL. KVB then says how Jhanvi will take a new 'roop' and says something in Hindi which I couldn't understand. LOL Basically something about her becoming fierce and strong. 

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 14 November 2012 at 10:03pm

tasnovaMahinKathenasarwalesabrina.a-Swetha-isha01ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by Aya.

I hardly & I mean hardly ever watch these stuff. I only saw a lil of it & turned it off, because I couldn't stand the dramatic music, effects, & that women !! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwaleForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.