jhanvi-sia most laughable character ever

Posted: 11 years ago
woh..what a dumb character created by creative team..yahan aurat ko jhansi ki rani ki tarah pes karke example set karni chahie thi wahan..usko majboor๐Ÿคขbewas๐Ÿ˜ญ aur mardon ke sahare ke bina chalne na chalne wali bana diya๐Ÿ˜†....moral of this serial is viiiraaj zindabad baki gaye tel laine..๐Ÿ˜› Edited by speedi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Speedi,  where have you been?  This is what I had said on this Forum some tiome back and I got thudded so badly, my bruises are still healing ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are right.  Why should Sia be a kathputli, one man gave shelter, and was abusive, so she ran away, another man gave shelter and died.  Why can't she be Durga Vinashini?

She is a beautiful woman, but probably the character did not have much brain power, but that is not her fault but the writer's.  It should have been Sia finding a way to get Viraj and make him account for all that he did.
YashpalDhavan]Speedi,  where have you been?  This is what I had said on this Forum some tiome back and I got thudded so badly, my bruises are still healing ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are right.  Why should Sia be a kathputli, one man gave shelter, and was abusive, so she ran away, another man gave shelter and died.  Why can't she be Durga Vinashini?

She is a beautiful woman, but probably the character did not have much brain power, but that is not her fault but the writer's.  It should have been Sia finding a way to get Viraj and make him account for all that he did.
[/QUOTE]

very right   here problem is that creative(uncreative) are just trying to shove viraj in fans throat///like wwe do with john cena for last 8 years๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol John Cena has his share of fans just like Viraj has his share of fans๐Ÿ˜†I don't wanna get started on the morals of this show๐Ÿฅฑ
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Well said bud!! no need to add anything...

and @TM: wonder how many times actors of the show has defined the show as "fictional story" so what else do u expect??
yes cena has fans 90 percent who hasnt hit puberty..๐Ÿ˜› yup viraj has too
ForeverSHINee thumbnail

Originally posted by: speedi

yes cena has fans 90 percent who hasnt hit puberty..๐Ÿ˜› yup viraj has too

Yeah rightTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. my dad is John Cena fan and he is definitely not hitting puberty๐Ÿคฃ
Keep posting this kind of comments interests me a lot๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by anastasia211092 - 11 years ago
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sab Cena kee bacchhe, main kuch bolu?  Yeh program jitna bakwas hain aapka replies bhi utni. No one in this thread has anything to say.  Aisehi bole jaa rahe hain.

Abhi bhi aapko nahi lagta kee bas boss aur kuch dekte hain, yeh DSDDSB ka toh time ho gaya? Aisa nahi lagta?  Kyuki mujhe aisa lagta hain, maine dekhna chhor diya.

Thank you and good bye.  I won't return ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
[QUOTE=YashpalDhavan]Sab Cena kee bacchhe, main kuch bolu?  Yeh program jitna bakwas hain aapka replies bhi utni. No one in this thread has anything to say.  Aisehi bole jaa rahe hain.

Abhi bhi aapko nahi lagta kee bas boss aur kuch dekte hain, yeh DSDDSB ka toh time ho gaya? Aisa nahi lagta?  Kyuki mujhe aisa lagta hain, maine dekhna chhor diya.

Thank you and good bye.  I won't return ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOT Even you posted on this thread and replied to our posts ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†Edited by anastasia211092 - 11 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ur right...sia is stupid!!!!!! dumbest woman ever...i am just fed up of her!!!