Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

speedi

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamernapsterarunima_LUIT.Vrish.-SMay31-DJ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jhanvi-sia most laughable character ever" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Speedi,  where have you been?  This is what I had said on this Forum some tiome back and I got thudded so badly, my bruises are still healing Wink

You are right.  Why should Sia be a kathputli, one man gave shelter, and was abusive, so she ran away, another man gave shelter and died.  Why can't she be Durga Vinashini?

She is a beautiful woman, but probably the character did not have much brain power, but that is not her fault but the writer's.  It should have been Sia finding a way to get Viraj and make him account for all that he did.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamerForeverSHINee

speedi

Goldie

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Lol John Cena has his share of fans just like Viraj has his share of fansLOLI don't wanna get started on the morals of this showSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKPrags_SociopathRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
^^ Well said bud!! no need to add anything...

and @TM: wonder how many times actors of the show has defined the show as "fictional story" so what else do u expect??

MahinKForeverSHINee

speedi

Goldie

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by speedi

yes cena has fans 90 percent who hasnt hit puberty..Tongue yup viraj has too
Yeah rightTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. my dad is John Cena fan and he is definitely not hitting pubertyROFL
Keep posting this kind of comments interests me a lotWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by anastasia211092 - 16 November 2012 at 8:18am

MahinKPrags_Sociopath

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Sab Cena kee bacchhe, main kuch bolu?  Yeh program jitna bakwas hain aapka replies bhi utni. No one in this thread has anything to say.  Aisehi bole jaa rahe hain.

Abhi bhi aapko nahi lagta kee bas boss aur kuch dekte hain, yeh DSDDSB ka toh time ho gaya? Aisa nahi lagta?  Kyuki mujhe aisa lagta hain, maine dekhna chhor diya.

Thank you and good bye.  I won't return LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.