Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Daadi has placed ban on meeting with his Ajee and Sanchi objects to Bhai being happy... But, phir bhi Shivjee is HAPPY!  Yeh kya hua?!  Why is our formerly Kadak Collector not pissing chakki ya clicking keyboard at the office?  LOLLOL

But, beheno n the rare forum ki bhai - happiness is only a "serial" crime not even a "reel" one.  Let the man enjoy the moment!  He is marrying the woman who he is madly in love with and probably for the first time in his very responsible life, he broken rules just to see her...for a stolen moment with her.  Why can't he ENJOY that without us passing judgement and declaring him crazy? 

As for his Collectorgiri... last I checked, he's allowed to take time off during holidays/puja like the rest of us mere mortals.  And yet he and Ms. Sarpanch did the socially responsible thing - visiting sick children at the hospital with diwali gifts and sweets.  Who says they were only romancing?!Wink  And didn't they just work night n day trying to see Jaitsar through some Mahamari (Epidemic) and a visit from the CM.  Tongue

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 14 November 2012 at 7:25pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

arya212002sancheetacuteepoojachitra11sbadambrick_redpabitra.the_RijsrijaynewbahuNDDgirlmmishra1deepa911Nandiniraizaadavrinda9183arorasurbhiYash.PalmelliflousSiriuslySujal5centsankit111onlinebuddy75Momrinloveanshsurabhi01Mithi_vaniDaltoniVerboseGadi2512Suchi-dixie123tv_princessaparnaumaBul3Vishakha_SakhiMalikaitsRitzi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shivjee - Happiness is Not a CRIME!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

ppl shud realise he is also a normal homo sapiens at heart and always he cant act as collector saab some times his emotions also overflow Embarrassed

we shud just try to go with the flowSmile

Edited by ritzi12 - 14 November 2012 at 7:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZarorasurbhiSiriuslySujalonlinebuddy75adi2512Bul3aparnauma

tv_princess

IF-Sizzlerz

tv_princess

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
wht a post Anjee...!!! luv u fr thisHug

why people cnt leave  Shiv to live a normal life...?? dont he has the rite to enjoy for being in luv with the lady whom he was searching since years..or simply being a Collector detest him from having normal sentiments, feeling which any other man can have..!
 simply enjoying this shade of Shiv whoz in madly in luv with Anandi n bechara todofying rules even of strict daisa..giggling in alone.. pyar mein insaan kya kya in karta ..!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZvrinda9183arorasurbhionlinebuddy75loveanshdixie123Bul3

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

I might be in a minority here but I'd say I love Shivjee for doing what all he did last night.Bcoz thats what happens when U'r in Love; irrespective of ur age,post or nature.And thats the beauty of it na! He is SO in love with Ajee ki that happiness is overflowing from every end.So more than happiness it shows how much he loves her! Heart And until he is loving her unconditionally I wont mind any craziness from him.Embarrassed

PS - We all want Ajee to be back to her extrovert and exhuberant self and I think thats possible only if S becomes childish or non-serious.How can she be made to act naughty n lively wtih him being a forever khadoos? He had to loosen up!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pabitra.brick_redAnjanaYYZvrinda9183SiriuslySujal5centsonlinebuddy75loveanshadi2512VerboseGaparnaumaBul3dixie123

adi2512

IF-Sizzlerz

adi2512

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Yahooo...

Chahe koi mujhe Junglee kahe...
Keheno ko ji Kehtha Rahe...
Hum Pyar ke Toofano me gire hai...
Hum Kya kare...!!!!...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZvrinda91835centsBul3dixie123VerboseG

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
He was so PROUD of his Kartoot!... Woh chalenge jeetahPartyand his prize was b4 his eyesDay Dreaming  

And its totally consistent with his character...the guy who moons over a streamer in her hair, niharofies her photos at night, and whose favorite movie is his own sagaai ki cd!Blushing

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 14 November 2012 at 8:45pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

arya212002brick_redtootyfruityvrinda9183SiriuslySujal5centsMalikaBul3aparnaumaadi2512

adi2512

IF-Sizzlerz

adi2512

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

He was so PROUD of his Kartoot!... Woh chalenge jeetahPartyand his prize was b4 his eyesDay Dreaming  

And its totally consistent with his character...the guy who moons over a streamer in her hair, niharofies her photos at night, and who's favorite movie is his own sagaai ki cd!Blushing

Anj.,

I'am in 2 minds now...whether to laugh or blush...
But doing both...LOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ5centsVerboseG

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Uma - i know yaar...its too cute for words... i am still waiting for Mahi ya Daddu to find his Anandi collectionROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

srijayvrinda9183tootyfruitySiriuslySujaldixie123Malikaaparnaumaadi2512

Post Reply New Post

Go to top