Pavitra Rishta

Why Purvi wants to save Soham 'dada'? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

jdronamraju

Goldie

jdronamraju

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Abhi,
I am all for the tracks above, however senseless and ridiculous they maybe, as long as they don't show the preggo track.. LOL... Meanwhile, in all those gun shots, they can throw a couple at Purvi, so an ARVI reunion can happen as a result. If  this happens, for once, I will wish I am one among the TRP crowd , so I can bump their TRP's so they keep getting more and more senseless..Wink

Edited by jdronamraju - 14 November 2012 at 9:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittySoapgirlarjunaluisAshlaikaNadaCinta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Purvi wants to save Soham 'dada'? (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Thank for yr post. She feel Soham is misled by Balan n Varsha and by nature he is a nice guy. He save her n Archana n she wanna help him. As for Arjun she still n will always him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluisNadaCinta

jdronamraju

Goldie

jdronamraju

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Sorry to but in ,its not logic of Archu its logic of CV's LOL
I guess Jyothi you can continue to see the positive side of Purvi without dragging Archu's logic/ R logic/Or anyone's logic which has never existed in this show.Smile..Searching logic here is like searching for a drop of water in a ocean LOL
Logic is alien word to PR.
The idea behind this logic is from CV's I guess is that today they have showed a glimpse of how Archu is determined to get Soham back to the family after his jail sentence.
The ideology I see (knowing CV's and their logic LOL)is Archu is being a mother who will not tolerate his son doing in-justice and makes sure he serves his punishment for his wrong doings and when he comes out,she is hopeful that staying alone in Jail ,he wont have Balan or Varsha to feed his ear against Arman.
Time is a healing factor and she is hoping against hope that time will heal the wounds and she is determined to get him back which is going to be the story track after leap.
CV's had to give the prelude before leap and here it is.
Well I see it from the perspective of how CV's might be trying to scratch their unused brains to try and come up with a senseless logic and I guess I dont have to work hard on it LOL

No need to be sorry, Jai,, you can always butt in . This is not an exclusive thread...Smile
Abhi did mention about Archu's logic, hence my opinions on Archana's logic of today. Whether I approve of Purvi's actions or not is not relevant here, but I was trying to understand Abhi's view point, that is all.
As far as logic, yes, it is an alien world in the PR world, for sure. You just get an occasional glimpse of it, and then it becomes an illusion :).
I do understand that as a mother she thinks time will take care of it, but my opinion was that not by sending him to jail !! Staying alone in jail, might separate him from Balan and Varsha, but will also increase the hate in him. As of now, what reason does he have to think better of everyone in the D-family, including the parents? It is not about how we see it, it is about how he perceives it.

Anyways, whatever they show post leap, it is all more nonsense coming our way, one way or the other..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyarjunaluisAshlaikaNadaCinta

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Abhi,
I am all for the tracks above, however senseless and ridiculous they maybe, as long as they don't show the preggo track.. LOL... Meanwhile, in all those gun shots, they can throw a couple at Purvi, so an ARVI reunion can happen as a result. If  this happens, for once, I will wish I am one among the TRP crowd , so I can bump their TRP's so they keep getting more and more senseless..Wink

Jyo, i agree 100%...even i want to see Purvi take a bullet for Arjun...honestly i feel the TRP will triple because everyone will get what they always wanted...Purvi showing that she indeeds love Arjun...it will be the best episode ever..Arjun crying for her, Ovi finally coming to her sense..no pregancy and Arvi together...everyone will be happy...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittySoapgirljdronamrajuAshlaikaNadaCintapeachesnplums

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueocean_787

Thank for yr post. She feel Soham is misled by Balan n Varsha and by nature he is a nice guy. He save her n Archana n she wanna help him. As for Arjun she still n will always him.

You're welcome...i agree deep down he is a good guy..they just have to bring the soham out of the vishnu...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NadaCinta

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Sorry to but in ,its not logic of Archu its logic of CV's LOL
I guess Jyothi you can continue to see the positive side of Purvi without dragging Archu's logic/ R logic/Or anyone's logic which has never existed in this show.Smile..Searching logic here is like searching for a drop of water in a ocean LOL
Logic is alien word to PR.
The idea behind this logic is from CV's I guess is that today they have showed a glimpse of how Archu is determined to get Soham back to the family after his jail sentence.
The ideology I see (knowing CV's and their logic LOL)is Archu is being a mother who will not tolerate his son doing in-justice and makes sure he serves his punishment for his wrong doings and when he comes out,she is hopeful that staying alone in Jail ,he wont have Balan or Varsha to feed his ear against Arman.
Time is a healing factor and she is hoping against hope that time will heal the wounds and she is determined to get him back which is going to be the story track after leap.
CV's had to give the prelude before leap and here it is.
Well I see it from the perspective of how CV's might be trying to scratch their unused brains to try and come up with a senseless logic and I guess I dont have to work hard on it LOL

No need to be sorry, Jai,, you can always butt in . This is not an exclusive thread...Smile
Abhi did mention about Archu's logic, hence my opinions on Archana's logic of today. Whether I approve of Purvi's actions or not is not relevant here, but I was trying to understand Abhi's view point, that is all.
As far as logic, yes, it is an alien world in the PR world, for sure. You just get an occasional glimpse of it, and then it becomes an illusion :).
I do understand that as a mother she thinks time will take care of it, but my opinion was that not by sending him to jail !! Staying alone in jail, might separate him from Balan and Varsha, but will also increase the hate in him. As of now, what reason does he have to think better of everyone in the D-family, including the parents? It is not about how we see it, it is about how he perceives it.

Anyways, whatever they show post leap, it is all more nonsense coming our way, one way or the other..

First of all...thanks for taking your time to understand my point of view...second of all the bolded part...ClapClap well said...it will be nonsense, it would be foolish to think otherwise..i am ok with all accept purvi being pregant..thirdly like you diwali hasn't finish for me going to my aunties house now for lunch..will reply to all the comments later when i am back..HAPPY DIWALI again...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuAshlaikaNadaCinta

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Heii Abhi... Hug
Happy Diwali..Smile
bang on post abhi.. ClapClap

so agree with u..nicely written abhi.
Purvi is a orphan child who loves her mom alot..she has this gratitude towards her that she even sacrificed love of her life for her mother's happiness...she is the only one who understands soham..and is supporting him..she is right on her side.
well she loves archana as much as she loves arjun..but it would be great if she proves her love for him..one bullet can do(only one she's not that strong)..as i say I want our old Tigress back..!
fight for your love gal..thats what our real purvi would have done..(r u listening cv's)..
well and yes missed you..Happy Diwali once again..:)

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 14 November 2012 at 10:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyarjunaluisAshlaikaNadaCinta

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Heii Abhi... Hug
Happy Diwali..Smile
bang on post abhi.. ClapClap

so agree with u..nicely written abhi.
Purvi is a orphan child who loves her mom alot..she has this gratitude towards her that she even sacrificed love of her life for her mother's happiness...she is the only one who understands soham..and is supporting him..she is right on her side.
well she loves archana as much as she loves arjun..but it would be great if she proves her love for him..one bullet can do(only one she's not that strong)..as i say I want our old Tigress back..!
fight for your love gal..thats what our real purvi would have done..(r u listening cv's)..
well and yes missed you..Happy Diwali once again..:)

Hei Jagruti,

Happy Diwali...how was diwali? guess u played a lot crackers...

Thanks...yes, one bullet would be enough, because two might kill Arjun as well. He can't see Purvi hit by two bullets, he might go crazy. LOL Even i want our old Purvi back, the smart one not the crying one. The smart fiesty one would have manipulated everyone and find holes in the system so that Soham would have walked out of this court case. He would have never went to jail...I am sure the CV's are listening but they won't do anything about it. If the pregancy tracked is stopped that is more than enough Big smile...missed you too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikapeachesnplumsashvikluverrr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top