Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ameilia

Abhi a superb postπŸ‘β­οΈ.I have to admit u brought up some valid points about this issue.  

I do agree with u that Purvi is doing this for Soham as she feels he deserves a second chance.She is the perfect example of someone getting a second chance in life ans that is why she feels that its not Soham but his upbringing that was wrong.No one can be able to understand Soham like Purvi becaz she has seen the sides of him.A coin has two sides and everyone saw the tail but not the head of that coin.

Purvi even mentioned to Arjun that if Soham had been raised by Arman then he wouldnt have been a gunda and would have been cracking deals like Arjun which is completely true.
Soham has to be punished for his deeds but he shouldnt be disowned from his own family especially to the ones who longed for him for the last 18 years.
Purvi is the only one who has seen that her dada is a good person and has a good heart not only becaz he is Arman's blood but she has seen it with her own two eyes...no one told her anything and some things u have to witness to believe.'Teju,Sachin and Ovi can never understand what its like to be indebted to someone and to have a second chance,to need a second chance in life.They were all brought up in Canada with a gold spoon in their mouths.They had and got everything in life never had to struggle to earn a living.Purvi has been experiencing all this and she had to make a name for herself.She feels that Soham does deserve his rights just as how she got her rights.She is not related by blood but she is loved by Archana like she is and maybe even more...Purvi feels that if Archana has got to love her son and show him the right path then he would reform but how can she ever do that if he is locked away.
Many are saying she doesnt love Arjun etc etc what does loving Arjun has to do with this?
All this girl is trying to do is give her brother a second chance in life...a chance that she knows if he gets will not only benefit himself but his entire family as they would finally be completed.
Purvi maybe be called a lot of things but she is not selfish and greedy she is just a girl who wants to do right by her brother.She is a girl who sees that this gunda as everyone is calling him has Soham trapped and she wants to bring Soham out of Vishnu...thats it...hands down.

Amy superb reply...πŸ‘β­οΈ Yes, she is the only one willing to see both side of the coin...i agree with u that Soham deserves to be punish but he shouldn't be disowned...no matter what he his Arman's child who they did raise together for a few years...Manav should try and understand Soham side also..he can't think that Soham would happily leave Varsha and Balan they are all he knows. How can he leave them and come happily to him..he has to fight for Soham's love..he has to bring out Soham who is in Vishnu...that is his job as Soham's father...
arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked your post , I am for PURVI.. nearly always.. ya may be marriage fiasco.. sumwht angry bt I do maintain .. if they would have got maaried.. they would have been not happy.. esp with the family.. and whole OVi maarige drama.. just to create drama as in EKta serials.. perosnlly .. i thnk ARVI popularity has increased double after the maarige faisco.. evrybdy wants to know how and wen they will be together.. bcoz dey want them to be together.. thts EKTAS's brain..
 Absoultly Soham desrves a second chance.. PURVi said the same thng.. wen ARJUn was scolding for PUNNI.. and aslo PURVI has seen a gud side of him.. and asking ARJUN to lie.. thts a normal conversation out of haste to save her brother... i just love teh relationship.. they share.. dey can talk to each other about anything.. vent out their frustration.. like always ARJUn does.. gng to PURVI for solution of the mess she created and well the only thing she can say is work on with OVI.. but I thnk sumwhr shes realizing wht she did was wrong and ARJUn is always thr to remind her.. i seriusly want CVs to work on that track.. ARVI's major boon is their communication..tthey can discuss evrythng.. inspite oof wjtever circumstances they face and want to be their for each other.. if PURVIs is any mess .. the first she does is call ARJUN.
 I dnt thnk shes Mahaan ./Sanakari as people in the forum.. shes a normal girl who commist mistakes but loves her mother and her family..like telling ARJUn to lie.. i mean in divorce case she manipulated  so many laws s..so tht her parents stay together and this time also trying to do the same..
wht are OVI and TEJU to talk about their parents.. i mmean how can they forget how they treated ARCHnana wen they found out the truth.. deyy treated her leik mere rubbish trash.. sleeping in the kitchen and all.. and now suddenly Soham is the bad guy bcoz hes nt respecting his parents.. esp ..TEJU .. she had seen the gud side of ARCHU.. even then.. well OVI.. she is and will alwys be the dumb blonde..
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjunaluis

Jyothi...thank you for the nice words...πŸ˜ƒ i also feel that she is doing it for Soham now more than Archu..she wants him to have a better life. To me, this two are the ones that really don't belong in the D clan and that makes them understand each other better...you can see that Purvi understand's Soham when she told Manav he is angry that's why he is acting out...yes, he is angry because he feels that Arman doesn't care about him...which are all lies, lies that are making him hate his parents and family, however he has always had a soft spot for Purvi...he might have called it eshaan when helping Purvi from the gunda, but what would he call saving Archana...he is a good person trapped by his upbringing...Purvi knows this and wants to help him out...she wants to give him a second chance, what is wrong in that...i feel sending him to jail might just make things worse..let's see how things go...

Yes Jyothi, i am tired of the constant bashing of Arjun and Purvi, hence started this thread...Jhanvi i guess is busy with Diwali so she can't defend Purvi...i am substituting for her..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Happy Diwali to you too...Hope you had a great one...i did have a great one...πŸ˜ƒ

Had a great Diwali and having a diwali party at home this weekend too.. so not done yet..😊

I do not understand Archana's logic on how sending Vishnu to jail is going to reform him. When one goes to jail, would you not ruminate over how it happened and who is responsible for it, and make you more hateful and vengeful? And moreover, in jail, you are among hardened criminals, how is that going to help him be away from crime? He probably will get better trained there for an year 😊..In case of Vishnu, he knows pretty well, it is his birth parents and family who testified against him, and sent him to jail. So, why would a sane person want to get back with them with remorse when he comes out?? Moreover, he sees the anguish it causes his mother, and his love for his mother is immense, in what sense, does Archana think that once he gets out, he will come to her and she can bring him back to the family..Does he not have any feelings of his own? he is not a child that will listen to her...Wierdest logic, if I ever saw..

Will let Jhanvi know u are substituting at her mantle for her ladli...πŸ˜†

Edited by jdronamraju - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Had a great Diwali and having a diwali party at home this weekend too.. so not done yet..😊

I do not understand Archana's logic on how sending Vishnu to jail is going to reform him. When one goes to jail, would you not ruminate over how it happened and who is responsible for it, and make you more hateful and vengeful? And moreover, in jail, you are among hardened criminals, how is that going to help him be away from crime? He probably will get better trained there for an year 😊..In case of Vishnu, he knows pretty well, it is his birth parents and family who testified against him, and sent him to jail. So, why would a sane person want to get back with them with remorse when he comes out?? Moreover, he sees the anguish it causes his mother, and his love for his mother is immense, in what sense, does Archana think that once he gets out, he will come to her and she can bring him back to the family..Does he not have any feelings of his own? he is not a child that will listen to her...Wierdest logic, if I ever saw..

Will let Jhanvi know u are substituting at her mantle for her ladli...πŸ˜†

Sorry to but in ,its not logic of Archu its logic of CV's πŸ˜†
I guess Jyothi you can continue to see the positive side of Purvi without dragging Archu's logic/ R logic/Or anyone's logic which has never existed in this show.😊..Searching logic here is like searching for a drop of water in a ocean πŸ˜†
Logic is alien word to PR.
The idea behind this logic is from CV's I guess is that today they have showed a glimpse of how Archu is determined to get Soham back to the family after his jail sentence.
The ideology I see (knowing CV's and their logic πŸ˜†)is Archu is being a mother who will not tolerate his son doing in-justice and makes sure he serves his punishment for his wrong doings and when he comes out,she is hopeful that staying alone in Jail ,he wont have Balan or Varsha to feed his ear against Arman.
Time is a healing factor and she is hoping against hope that time will heal the wounds and she is determined to get him back which is going to be the story track after leap.
CV's had to give the prelude before leap and here it is.
Well I see it from the perspective of how CV's might be trying to scratch their unused brains to try and come up with a senseless logic and I guess I dont have to work hard on it πŸ˜†
arjunaluis thumbnail

Jyo..i totally agree...i think sending him to prison will make become a better criminal and make him hate Arman more...he will never forgive Manav for sure and now Archana will join that list..i tought that Archana would stay on Soham side and not sent him to prison..now he will be planning his revenge towards his parents...but i think Archana thinks by doing so he will be away from Varsha and Balan who are the reason that he become a criminal in the first place...staying away from Varsha and Balan might make Soham think for himself for the first time, he is not going to do what Balan tells him anymore. I think he kidnaps people to impress Balan and to get his love...like Purvi he wants his father's love...being in prison will keep him away from Varsha's lies but it will also make him hate them more..i think she is trying to go for tough love and it is going to go all wrong...
Edited by arjunaluis - 11 years ago
arjunaluis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

I guess Jyothi you can continue to see the positive side of Purvi without dragging Archu's logic/ R logic/Or anyone's logic which has never existed in this show.😊..Searching logic here is like searching for a drop of water in a ocean πŸ˜†
The idea behind this logic is from CV's I guess is that today they have showed a glimpse of how Archu is determined to get Soham back to the family after his jail sentence.
The ideology I see (knowing CV's and their logic πŸ˜†)is Archu is being a mother who will not tolerate his son doing in-justice and makes sure he serves his punishment for his wrong doings and when he comes out,she is hopeful that staying alone in Jail ,he wont have Balan or Varsha to feed his ear against Arman.
Time is a healing factor and she is hoping against hope that time will heal the wounds and she is determined to get him back which is going to be the story track after leap.
Well I see it from the perspective of how CV's might be trying to scratch their unused brains to try and come up with a senseless logic and I guess I dont have to work hard on it πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Welcome Jai...i agree with u it is another bakwaas of the CV's logic...man, i can't take it anymore but think about it from their POV...this is will bring enough drama for another 6 months, where Soham not forgiving Archana for sending him to jail, Archana trying to prove to him that she does indeed love him, she was just giving him tough love..Soham planning his revenge towards D clan, Archu protecting the D clan...a few gun shots here and there...a lot of crying...they earning lots of money through that...after Arjun was shot by Soham and Purvi crying over Arjun brought a lot of TRP and fans because they saw how much Arjun loves Purvi..he took a bullet for her..and then again when Manav shot Soham...Archana tears brought lots of TRP...now both Archana and Purvi will cry together...imagine the TRP for them and the money they will earn...see Jai, i just told you why CV's gives us senseless logic..πŸ˜ƒ i have written my real thoughts in reply to Jyo..
Edited by arjunaluis - 11 years ago
jdronamraju thumbnail
Abhi,
I am all for the tracks above, however senseless and ridiculous they maybe, as long as they don't show the preggo track.. πŸ˜†... Meanwhile, in all those gun shots, they can throw a couple at Purvi, so an ARVI reunion can happen as a result. If  this happens, for once, I will wish I am one among the TRP crowd , so I can bump their TRP's so they keep getting more and more senseless..πŸ˜‰
Edited by jdronamraju - 11 years ago
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank for yr post. She feel Soham is misled by Balan n Varsha and by nature he is a nice guy. He save her n Archana n she wanna help him. As for Arjun she still n will always him.
jdronamraju thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

No need to be sorry, Jai,, you can always butt in . This is not an exclusive thread...😊
Abhi did mention about Archu's logic, hence my opinions on Archana's logic of today. Whether I approve of Purvi's actions or not is not relevant here, but I was trying to understand Abhi's view point, that is all.
As far as logic, yes, it is an alien world in the PR world, for sure. You just get an occasional glimpse of it, and then it becomes an illusion :).
I do understand that as a mother she thinks time will take care of it, but my opinion was that not by sending him to jail !! Staying alone in jail, might separate him from Balan and Varsha, but will also increase the hate in him. As of now, what reason does he have to think better of everyone in the D-family, including the parents? It is not about how we see it, it is about how he perceives it.

Anyways, whatever they show post leap, it is all more nonsense coming our way, one way or the other..

arjunaluis thumbnail

Abhi,
I am all for the tracks above, however senseless and ridiculous they maybe, as long as they don't show the preggo track.. πŸ˜†... Meanwhile, in all those gun shots, they can throw a couple at Purvi, so an ARVI reunion can happen as a result. If  this happens, for once, I will wish I am one among the TRP crowd , so I can bump their TRP's so they keep getting more and more senseless..πŸ˜‰

Jyo, i agree 100%...even i want to see Purvi take a bullet for Arjun...honestly i feel the TRP will triple because everyone will get what they always wanted...Purvi showing that she indeeds love Arjun...it will be the best episode ever..Arjun crying for her, Ovi finally coming to her sense..no pregancy and Arvi together...everyone will be happy...πŸ˜ƒ