Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
AS AN EXTRA! WOOHOOO hahahaha LOLLOL

even though I did the world's shortest appearance in a movie...
I got to fulfill my dream of being on the sets of a Bollywood movie, AND not only that, but I even got to be an actress for 2 seconds of my life. WHAT. UP Embarrassed

ANDANDAND I got to see Dharmender, Bobby, AND Sunny in the freaking flesh!
I'm not necessarily the biggest Deol clan fan (I don't dislike them, just more or less neutral) but wow, seeing them in the flesh is different. Things are SO DIFFERENT.

The girl had SO MUCH make-up on her face! haila

SO guys, watch out for the scene in the club when I and another girl walk down the stairs with drinks in our hands LOL

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

wacky1990Pockettanya12sharpeeCotillionhoney.bYoMommaCleopatraaaSridevilanju011tulsi003-Mmmmm-Teh_BatmanTabzy.Anamika.PigBenisYankeesMoodyFoodie-Nakshatra-rambo_rajkumarkhoslakadhoklaMaraudersyou2Antlers-Kruti.S-MadhuriDixitana1Star_on_earthsarasingh86IHeartDeepika.FullyFaltoo.Nope123Gauahargeous_NFreshDaisymz.jess..Sakeena..lostmymusic.YusBeemysticgoryfilmsPiyatrixsoni595-koiza-chocolover89fire_gunSunshine797KulfiBaiNkapoor3bamboglioblivious.The-VoiceTerenainaDB_reloadeddesigal90SalyankaHotMessHappyMelody-x-Reshu-x-Nishita123RockChicGirlblue-icetomnjerry2..MissBindaas..-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Am In Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 xD" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
OMG...reallyShocked...CongratulationsHug...didn't watch Yamla part 1...but will watch Part 2 for u...

And can I have ur autograph pleaseBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Srideviloblivious.bambogliChippeshwiniYusBeeTerenaina

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
oh yeah, and the movie releases well into 2013... so this thread will be bumped by me on a regular basis LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketSridevilYusBeeFreshDaisyoblivious.bamboglimysticgoryfilmsblue-iceTerenainaHotMess

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Oh hot damn. I am super jealous right now. Congrats on your Bollywood debut. HugLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketbamboglioblivious.YusBeeChippeshwiniSalyankablue-iceTerenaina

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Also post some videos or pics if u have them...i am more excited than uLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketanju011ShamrozSaysPigBenisbambogliFreshDaisyoblivious.YusBeeChippeshwiniHotMessTerenaina-SalShah4eva-

MadhuriDixit

IF-Rockerz

MadhuriDixit

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
wuttt...awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see it lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwinioblivious.bambogliTerenainablue-ice

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
whoooa --- look at you being an actress. Are we going to see u in a movie? Now I can't wait to watch the movie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwinioblivious.

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
post behind the scenes video and pics girl...super excited...for sure I'll be promoting the movie for you. I didn't even watch the first one lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketbamboglioblivious.Chippeshwini-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top