Lets Welcome Viraf Patel - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
welcome him but not as Asr or Kushi's love interest
Originally posted by keerthanakrazzy

First IF members Will Bash Viraf and later they will accept him as Arnav ... That is so true !!!
See the post "LETS WELCOME VIRAF " This Shows everything !!! 
But anyway I am gonna read only the WU 's after Barun's exit !!!

So who's with me ????

nope...buddy...nobody will ever accept Viraf...they have been insulting our intelligence since the holi week...now you will accept...now you will accept...but guess what we will never accept...we did not accept Swami track, we did not accept didi ki saut...we did not accept that little girl track...we will not accept any other stupid track...fat chance...
Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago
OMG - I am glad I am not Viraf Patel!

😕

Welcoming Viraf has nothing to do with being anti-Barun! I started to watch this show because I used to love him in "Baat Hamari Pakki Hai". He is a fantastic soap actor. To me it seems like he is moving towards better opportunities. In such scenario, I felt that its best to wish him luck and continue to support the show and current caste - Nani, Buaji, Mamiji, Anjali Di, Nanhe Ji, and Khushi, ...

I have seen Viraf in Mahi Way and thought he was awesome. Personally, I can see him as Arnav!

However, you are all allowed to disagree in a civil way. That is what this forum is meant for. 🐷

Keep getting entertained 

THE WAR ISN'T OVER !!!!

DON'T GIVE UP !!!!

Originally posted by Sarunmagic

He should make his entry not as Asr but a different character. 

Yeah... If he comes as Anjali's lover, it would be nice

Weo not want Viraf to come as ASR. If u want to bring him, he can come in as another charactor BUT DEFINITELY NOT ASR.😡

Whatever. Nothing against the dude but if he's taking Arnav's place then I for one won't be around to welcome him cos I'll have stopped watching the destruction of such a beautiful story.
Prob a fake article. Until I hear from Viraf's mouth he's coming on the show I won't believe it.

They don't have scripts ahead of time. They get it on the day they shoot so how do these khabris get it?
Originally posted by KranUsa

I can say 100% this article is fake, becoz in IPK land script comes on the day of shooting.

Exactly
And they can't take more risk by showing Arnav getting kidnap again
And if They show him getting kidnapped how come new lead can come as Aranv?
This is a fake article to panic and trapp us from fighting...but no guys keep spanning emailing and twitting
Sorry...but cant help but feel digust griping myself at ur post