Qubool Hai

Asad and Zoya...Loving it

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Started watching this a couple of days ago and have caught up on all the episodes.  Absolutely loving Asad and Zoyas characters.  Very well etched in their characteristics and flaws.  The scenes with ayaans family seem a bit more dragged though. im very much interested in how the 2 opposites attract. 
what is the purpose of showing ayaan and zoya so much,,, i dont want them to develop a love triangle where both brothers are involved.  maybe asad has competition from another angle...that wpuld be cute

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vm17KulfiBai-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad and Zoya...Loving it" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
i can't wait for tomorrow to see what asad's reaction is going to be (how zoya saved his sister with her wittiness)   I know they're gonna try keeping it away from him but he'll find out. he always does. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBai

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
i too loved their characters
Its a gud show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBai

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
they're very amazing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.