WU 14/11/12:RaYa fast on Karwachauth 4 each other!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks a lot for the update maria di!
The episode was freakin awesome!! :D
best epi and equally best update. I m feeling as if i m watching epi once again while reading ur update.. U didn't miss to write any single moment.. Thankx a ton 4 this wonderfully written WU Maria di..
Thank you so much for updating. I really enjoyed reading the update and could image it scene for scene!
TFS!! I was just rejoicing reading the update
yay maria!1 i love the updates you make the update seem so real i relive the epi !! πŸ‘

thanks alot!!

rahul was so annoying y the hell ddnt he say that me nad kady ate( since neha was also fastnig prioya ddt eat) so hum was just he n cady😑 but thankgoid the real rockstar called up and solved the whole new MU !! and ta da ram in love again!!
the best part BOTH  have been fasating for each other all this time- for priya i can get it that she is fasting coz she knws that her hubby is alive and she loves him but for ram to fast for a woman his wife who is dead for five years is just ufff too good!! this is his extent of deep love that i am crazy for!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

ddnt care much for the whole granier promotion and neha shd now really do give a hand to priya in future epis bechari priya ghar pe kaam cafe mei b kaam!!πŸ˜†

glad it was a rajat daija ayesha shipra free epi!! i guess shipra in her modernity dsnt fast for sudhir anymoreπŸ˜‰ maybe coz it is " so middleclass" according to her daughter" my doll"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

loved the whole scene ram comngi quielty standing in fornt of her the emotions both shared the eyelocks the hesitant touch to remove flowers as he gets allergy from his hair!! i dnt get what he said so really glad u said can i ask one qs i guess it will be the same kyu priya kyu?

the nov 15 promo seems to throw a great new twist, does he drop cusiotdy and takes priya there? y did priya enter km?
but all is good am still rejoicing in the hera moti !!

thanks for the update

thankfully no ayesha or shipra

nuts was looking lovely

and finally ram did come
and the new promo is equally amazing
awesome episode...thanx for the wu maria...
 thank you for the update
Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š