Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

D3 Frustrations Thread #2 [FINAL DT Note Pg128] (Page 80)

ashkaa Goldie
ashkaa
ashkaa

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
SS fans feel Taani is interfering in SS story.Similarly we also dont want SS to interfere in Taarey story.First of all because of Sharon Taarey story became public and now Swayam is constantly interfering in taarey story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amyDiya_Taarey

ashkaa Goldie
ashkaa
ashkaa

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

I actually think Taani rocked its about time she said something to swayam "I was getting full fed up with the Taani go to your room Taani do that and this Go their .I want to be alone" its time they found out Taani isnt just a puppet that runs on their fingers  and clickes shes her own person.And am happy that CVs did this its time the boys in her life figured and knew that too 

Taani has her own life .I dont like the way Swayam ,Rey and Sharon treat her.She is not their puppet.Good that cvs have started focusing on her individuality.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amy.wanderlust.Diya_Taarey

SwaRonSS Groupbie
SwaRonSS
SwaRonSS

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Instead of showing how swayam is uncomfortable over some stupid things show how he is worried about Sharon,about their break up .. Swayam is a lover boy first then comes anything else.. First show him as Sharon's lover boy then as a dancer,a friend and ACS ..after all this if you still want to give him more importance show him as a brother :\

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_LiveEatLove

Diya_Taarey IF-Rockerz
Diya_Taarey
Diya_Taarey

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashkaa

Originally posted by Pimples

I actually think Taani rocked its about time she said something to swayam "I was getting full fed up with the Taani go to your room Taani do that and this Go their .I want to be alone" its time they found out Taani isnt just a puppet that runs on their fingers  and clickes shes her own person.And am happy that CVs did this its time the boys in her life figured and knew that too 

Taani has her own life .I dont like the way Swayam ,Rey and Sharon treat her.She is not their puppet.Good that cvs have started focusing on her individuality.

Completely agree they think they can take decisions for her and am glad she is sticking up for herself no one should be able to impose their own actions and judgements on Taani.Hate the way they treat her and wish it stops soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amy

Diya_Taarey IF-Rockerz
Diya_Taarey
Diya_Taarey

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Want more focus on Taani from now on and no more people should tell her what to do 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amy-CussTheWorldUp..Flame..Angel-luvs-s

_bellaSwan_ IF-Dazzler
_bellaSwan_
_bellaSwan_

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Please concentrate on Swaron story we want some strong track for Swaron . Please do not compromise der screen space for meaningless random fillers

We want to see dem together

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRonSSSaee.Tangel_kriyaansh--Anushka--

Diya_Taarey IF-Rockerz
Diya_Taarey
Diya_Taarey

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Dont give Taarey fillers let others dot hat now if you must.They have been getting fillers for three months .No more 
pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Please don't insult SwaRon some showing someone else coming between them who don't even care for them at all.

And yeah i won't say that they are fillers because everybody knows it is no them who is been using as a filler!

Swaron rocks and hamesha will. Nothing and NO ONE can changes this. Approve

Well people find today's episode pathetic  in SwaRon POV but i didn't as i didn't ever expect anything utter nice from CV's for US or SwaRon. So i was happy and always will be, because no one can be like SwaRon and it's a FACT! Hug

-Marium.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRonSSvrushanharshi_bellaSwan_--Anushka--kuhu_Arsha

Go to top