Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 Frustrations Thread #2 [FINAL DT Note Pg128] (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 151

sanjana_D3

IF-Dazzler

sanjana_D3

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

but hum kya kare... no one listens to us bout things like this.. just wish that kriyansh had ended differenly so us fans could get some closure

there was no need for them to close kriyansh. they could have found a replacement.while they were looking for a replacement they could keep kriyansh alive with phone calls or something like that.
they are so many different tracks they could have shown , instead of ending kriyansh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siliya21LuvAly_KriYansh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 Frustrations Thread #2 [FINAL DT Note Pg128] (Page 64)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetbutbroken

IF-Rockerz

sweetbutbroken

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanj.98

but hum kya kare... no one listens to us bout things like this.. just wish that kriyansh had ended differenly so us fans could get some closure

there was no need for them to close kriyansh. they could have found a replacement.while they were looking for a replacement they could keep kriyansh alive with phone calls or something like that.
they are so many different tracks they could have shown , instead of ending kriyansh

ya true.. i mean one of the reasons i loved kriyansh was because of amar and shakti... but i still think that the show would be much better if they replaced kriya instead of bring in taani... since taani's storylines aren't as good as kriya's were n personally i think kriyansh made a better couple

siliya21Anomic_loner

sanjana_D3

IF-Dazzler

sanjana_D3

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged

ya true.. i mean one of the reasons i loved kriyansh was because of amar and shakti... but i still think that the show would be much better if they replaced kriya instead of bring in taani... since taani's storylines aren't as good as kriya's were n personally i think kriyansh made a better couple

according to ME they are and always be the best.
Oh well..its too late now 

siliya21sweetbutbroken

SwaRonSS

Groupbie

SwaRonSS

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
swayam should know about sharon's asthma ASAP

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anomic_loner_bellaSwan_sanjana_D3

sweetbutbroken

IF-Rockerz

sweetbutbroken

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

according to ME they are and always be the best.
Oh well..its too late now 

ya i guess we cant do anything about it now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_D3

gowri_amy

Goldie

gowri_amy

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
a genuine request to cvs. pls stop torturing tr fans. if u dont kno what to do with taarey, just end it. pls we are not freaks.

jas112

IF-Dazzler

jas112

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
plz cvs
do bring and give us r kr back

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siliya21JilyLuvAly_KriYanshsanjana_D3

zoharocks

IF-Dazzler

zoharocks

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
i want proper taarey back...and all the other stories to stop...they are getting on my nerves...i want proper screen space for taani and rey...a track fo rthem...and plsss stop using them for TRPS...it is so sick of the CVS...to just focus on one track or rather *person* so much...i hate it...hate it...hate itAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top