Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaRonSS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Want swayam and sharon to focus more on their lives and their relationship!
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please dont sideline Taarey this week 
Manisha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations! You've found yet another Clue to Help Resolve the Easter Hunt Puzzle!

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
nature2 thumbnail
hhahaha jab bole nhi skat toh frstretion kessišŸ¤£
ashkaa thumbnail
Please show more of Taani and Taarey.Rey should give more importance to Taani.
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Rey needs to give more importance and time to Taani 
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1. Not happy with dialogues. Apart from Taani Sharon dialogues, I really thought ki dialogues kuch forced the. Like sbko dialogues milne chahiye isliye.
2. Nt happy with Rey screen space. I knw its nb5, but still u shld do smthing. D3 can't b ignored for nb5.
3. Nt entirely happy with Taani's character. U r spoiling it. Just want to remind, there r diff aspects of a person, nd u shld explore it apart from dil, in dosti nd career. I am done with the NOT TAANI- TAANI. Coz I can clearly see there r faults in her character. Like she is a lead for god's sake, nt barbie.
4. This is a vague one- but Vrushika does need improvement. I feel like I am watching Vrushika not Sharon. And when will Swaron move ahead. Its still the same. This is I guess the 4 th slap. Nd I really get irritated with Sharon's unreasonable behavior.- this is my POV. D3 is cool though. Nd its time Viha shld patch up nd other couples shld move ahead. Its been a long time.
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Taanis ambition and life goals should be explored atleast now.Although dance is not her future career .Give us an inkling of what is and what her path is.
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please don't sideline Taani as a main lead. Her character should be as important as ShaReYam. When important things happen such as Swayam finding out about TaaRey ... She was not there when it concerns her
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please show more Swaron in show if u r not showing dem means we can't connect to dem bcz now Sharon has new face please show dem together we waited for 4 months for our Swaron . Do not drag der story please give some movement to der story .