D3 Frustrations Thread #2 [FINAL DT Note Pg128] - Page 78

Posted: 10 years ago
Alot of dispointed taarey n taani fans who hav quit d3 hope u gt the message when all the taarey will quit
You are showing a crappy storyline

I want dil dosti and dance
I think CVs have claerly shown Taarey fans and Taani fans that their is no place for them on this show and it only takes in consideration one fanbase only.TR fans are nothing.

For all TR fans its preety clear form CVs ongoing actions for the last 4 months that TRs posistions and Taani will always be beneath everybody and they are non existent for the CVs and so are they fans so an EXIT formt his show will be best.
Really sad fact, I am annoyed and hating Taani. Y is she shouting at everyone? And trying to do what? Y emotionally blackmailing Rey and getting partial coz all she cares is him and her relation with him? I am hating her and I hate u for making me hate her. U have crossed all limits. Disgusted by ur show
What is with the biased behaviour from this show in these four month their has been no track storyline or any such improvements or requests of Taarey fans been met or done .Taarey ahve worsened and gone so crap it is not tolerable their scenes anymore.Taani has become a pathetic idiot that is just aimles.

But for SS fans you guys took out an additional scene that was not part of the original script becauase they demanded it .They have had an ongoing track with scenes like Khamakha and man basiyo yaadein and so forth etc 

And what to Taareynians get in these four months absolute NIL
Absence of Taani and DESTRUCTION of Taarey and Taani  and why is that we seriosuly need a answer CVs you guys are treating us like peasants and giving us handouts.And the destruction of our favourite characters and couple will not be redeemed so I really hope this show drowns and soon.
I am going to let all tr and taani fans know that palki never preferred taani's haters

This track i know is going to be in your favour

If palki cared about taani haters then she would have brought kriya back

So please trians dont think that palki is trying to make her haters happy

Because she never preferred us(tani haters) and never will
Originally posted by jahnavidhatva

I am going to let all tr and taani fans know that palki never preferred taani's haters

This track i know is going to be in your favour

If palki cared about taani haters then she would have brought kriya back

So please trians dont think that palki is trying to make her haters happy

Because she never preferred us(tani haters) and never will
i dont knw if this will lead to taani betterment etc. But those of us, who believed in her character r really hurt. And i really hope wht u said is true. Coz this track is just nt making ny sense nd making both tr kr unhappy. I dont like the way they toy with fan sentiments
@shivthak23

I am a kr fan and frankly speaking i have been hurt for more than a year

You should be happy atleast your lead is in the show,kriya has been completly wiped off

Anyways hope you get what you want!!!
^no one can be happy just coz of screenspace. We need a reason to love smone. I understand ur situation nd ur feelings and it doesnt help me feel better
@shivtrak23

As long as palki doesnt have a problem with vrinda i can assure you that you guys will get your track

Dont worry i wont wish anything bad and hope you get what you want for your favourite