Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyarao thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh COME ON!!!! NOT AGAIN!!...palki do u lack writing material when it comes to SWARON. there is no character development. they are pretty much stuck where the began as SWAYAM himself points out "back to square one". and why does swayam make himself so AVAILABLE to swaron. thats exactly why she pulls such crap with him. she knows no matter how she treats him, he'll always follow her like a faithfull dog. come on SWAYAM dude show some self-respect. if he did sharon wouldn't exploit him. come on palki...some CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT is very much needed when it comes to these two. Anyways looks like taarey are hopefully heading to greener pastures. don't screw that up plz!.
Edited by diyarao - 11 years ago
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zpreme

Palki ma'am you are respected a far lot, but when it comes to TR confession, c'mon atleast that should've been shown as a full sequence, they are worth that much.

I agreee kya yh zaroori hain taarey hi hamesha sideline joon n 4 minutes of,taarey confession in both episodes we deserved atleast 11/20 min
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Want more Taarey romance 
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kriyansh !!!! want them back !!!!! 
zpreme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Palki, I know there is not much you could've given for Taani's clothing cos going western would've gone against her character but this is too full-on for everyday, college-wear. I'd rather have her old clothes back, atleast it was a little original. Please do not make this permanent. Mind you, Vrinda di looks fabulous in these clothing (like every other) but it just doesn't make much sense. Thank you!
Swaron4vr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys! Huge fan here, of swaron and shantanu and sneha. Past couple of months have been hard without sharon, and now with her comeback things maybe starting to look up. No offence meant of ANY SORT, it be made clear that I adooore shantanu, isnt it time he got a haircut? Without changing the hairstyle, which is supper cute, just to give him cute and cool look. The kinda of hair swayam had in the beginning was PERFECT. Thats the only frustration i hv with d3 at the moment.
Missing sneha and wishin vrushika and all members of d3 the very best of luck ðŸ˜Š.
krasforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
palki mam don't you feel Kria's character deserves much more than what u gave her...
zpreme thumbnail
Want more and longer scenes of Taarey
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please show Amar sir's dance. Dying to see him doing solo and couple and group dances
Aur I want to see him doing different styles
Come on
zpreme thumbnail
WHO ASKED FOR GIRLS SCENES? PLEASE TAAREYNIANS NEXT TIME THORA SA CAREFULLY ASK KARYEH.
PALKI MA'AM THE MORE FREQUENT REQUESTS YOU COMPLETELY AVOID AND THE MINOR ONES YOU TAKE SO SERIOUSLY. PLEASE, STRAIGHTEN OUT YOUR PRIORITIES