Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_Heer_

Groupbie

_Heer_

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Hey just wanted to share that..i am so much excited for Zindgi Gulzar Hai but also afraid...
Cuz if this serial break my heart then its over..
I loved Fawad when i saw Khuda Ke Liye..Then in Humsafar , he was just perfect..i just don't have words for that..but then all the cheap dramas..like Akbari Asghari..,Kuch Pyar Ka PagalPan Bhi tha & then Ashk..
i started waching these dramas very happily but i couldn't watched them till end...
I mean Fawad ko cast kar ke itni cheap story ka drama bana lete hain..Angry
I'm so angry !
But unless Zindgi Gulzar is written by Umera Ahmed.
I have read the novel it has a simple story !
I dont know drame main kis tarah dikhayen ghe...i just hope ke bore na bana den..& i'm just not happy with Mehreen Raheel being part of the serial..
She is lovely but i don't want her in Fawad serials..
Sorry if i hurted someone with my comment..Cry
just want to ask if u were able to wach even Akbari Asghari ,Ashk & Kuch Pyar Ka PagalPan Bhi tha  for Fawad ?Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetcharmsmary78613Warda.MoNayaAshiq4evr-Lostindreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fawad Khan...! :(" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I kinda get u. KKL and Humsafar were really really good. Although i did like Akbari Asgari 2. 
But Ashk and KPKP, im sorry 2 say this i didn't evn wanted to watch it just by seeing the promo/teasers. I evn saw an episode of each drama, man they were how 2 say it, waste of time. 

While if u just see promo's of be it Humsafar, Dastaan and Zindagi Gulzar hai they just make u wanna watch the drama. 
Im not 99% sure but 110% sure tht the drama will be good. The actors r well chosen and the writer no words for her, she is just the best. The promo of the female lead and fawad where they r abt 2 fight and fawads character abt to slap the girl is so intense, tht i've ACTUALLY gotten VERY VERY exited for the drama.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Heer_cocojatti92..-Raindrops-..

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Akbari Asghari was Good!Smile
It was over done at times but it was funny
His character is true 
That's how super pindoo act in real life LOL

Edited by cocojatti92 - 14 November 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic_BacknForth_bonibrightMehwisMixcoTree

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Akbari Asghari isn't that bad but it dragged. I watched it all though. Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan didn't have that strong of a story which was a bit surprising considering it had great actors..but I personally liked it even with the flaws. Ashk is a different story altogether. I did like Ashk in the beginning though it has gotten weird with time. 

Every actor & actress has ups and downs. You can't expect Fawad to give hits after hits with every drama as there's so many other people involved within a drama along with him as well as the story, direction, editing etc. Everything must be of top notch to live up to your expectations. I think Zindagi Gulzar Hai will live up to expectations or even more because so far everything & everyone associated with the drama seems to have done very well through just the promos. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Heer_simplytoxic_BacknForth_Warda.bonibrightOnlyHope

sweetcharms

Goldie

sweetcharms

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
hope for the best dearSmile
agree ashk is unacceptableDeadAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Heer_

itzMYattitude

IF-Dazzler

itzMYattitude

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
it will work for sure
ummara's script
fawad n sanam as leads
combinations are just way too good
it will go air back to back with ishq mamno i guess
hope it will cross the rating of urdu one
just a single play played a massive role in making urdu1 the second most watched tv channel in pakistan

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed Akbari Asghari too because of the whole punjabi angle..
The dragging made the drama a bit boring near the end thoughh..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Heer__BacknForth_MehwisMixcoTree

Warda.

IF-Rockerz

Warda.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i followed fawad in akbari asghari and even in kuch pyaar ka pagalpan...my take is for an actor variations in characters  is appropriate... to take all together different subjects...this shows he is able to handle different roles...yes agree kuch pyaar ka pagalpan lacked in story writing and even direction too ...and hated ayesha khan she was the one most over doing it...
keeping high hopes from zindagi gulzar hai :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Heer_starstruckk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top