Pavitra Rishta

Arjun and his life (Page 4)

Poll Question: Should Arjun be with Purvi, Ovi, or a third girl?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
109 [80.74%]
9 [6.67%]
17 [12.59%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
The more we say we want Arjun and Purvi to be together again, the more hell bent the producers will be to separate them. They just enjoy toturing fans. So, whoever they want Arjun to be with they'll make sure they put her with him. We definitely have no say in anything.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun and his life (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
CVs are dangling ArVi carrot in front of fans making them hope ArVi will be united soon...Meanwhile they are making mockery out of marriage and everything else that goes with it which is sacred.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
nina , Varsha ...this is what i feel

What rules apply to guys apply to girls too .

Any other yardstick to judge this situation is sexist .

A girl should never be stranded at the wedding altar , the guy is a jerk to do so . A guy should never leave the girl for his mother but a girl can . If he does it its old world chauvinism but if she does it its selflessness !

Sounds lame and sexist to me .

A guy has the same feelings like a girl . If being used is a horrible insult to girls , if being stranded at the wedding altar is an unforgivable act from a girl's  honor pov ...if being traded is unthinkable for girls the same applies to guys too .

Who says girls can do these kind of things to guys ?

Purvi did all these things . She dumped him at the wedding altar , she traded him for a purpose , she gave her mom more priority than him ...but he was made , foolish fellow ,to give up even recognition  of his dad .

And for this wrongdoing she should get him back after a convenient divorce ...a rich husband and a rich dad  both , the tag of being 'selfless' [ !!!!!! ???????????] and the capacity to have him so much in the palm of her hand that everything in Ovi's life is a bheek from her highness ?

Who cares if she looks pretty ?  Are pretty girls allowed to ruin the lives of guys ? Just as handsome guys are not exempt from being jerks pretty girls are not exempt from ruining the lives of guys just coz they r pretty or bcoz the rules for girls r different .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 18 November 2012 at 7:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15Kalapics-07JulieDHillyloveFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Only explanation Kools which I have been saying since I started watching PR..

Ghor Kaliyug and Lopsided storylines and relationships..

In the name of Equality, feminism is shown to the max...

Who gives damn if Purvi is pretty, So is Ovi...So is Teju and Evil Punni..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapics-07JulieDFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

sanayah

sanayah

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
ArOvi 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapi

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Arre na na dumbo….Arjun should marry Purvi naWinkWink….ekdum then I can say Saali ne jeeju ke sath shaadi kar liLOLLOL…..that will be some gossipROFL…..man we get a masala and full of humorous commentary from my fav dear commenter of this forum, not to mention some candid fun comments from dear membersLOL….ekdum mast….mast…I amConfused as it is bored with all these "Jai Matadi Ki" right now in PR land for the Mahaan Trinity who are absolutely boring and most often than not 'wrong"Angry. Then after marriage, Purvi can sacrifice her boyfriend cum Jeeju cum HubbyLOLLOL to another higher cause at Karanjkar altar….ufff…that will result in some more funny commentariesWinkWink….and it will only so call 'prove' Purvi's 'so call love' for boyfriend cum Jeeju cum Hubby…..and besides, me thinks, even selfish Ovi deserves much much better…..Arjun isn't worth even a dime….so, now I thinkErmm...no girl deserves Arjun...so I don't pick any option here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Ok i will not call Purvi selfish . I will call her unselfish . Asking him to lie in court was for unselfish reasons so that makes it right .

To make Archana's life abaad she has a full right to make lover boy's life barbaad . Confused This is ...er ...unselfish .

Moping about ex who has dumped for 'unselfish' reasons and moved on [ by joining rival company] is 'love' and a heartfelt rishta .Confused

I was under the impression that if a guy does this to a girl ...leaves her stranded at the wedding altar , asks her to remain in a loveless marraige by telling her to prove her 'love' and says No No to her while she runs crazily after him without any self respect , he is called a classic 'jerk' .

So the rules for guys and girls in this equality ka zamana r different ?Confused

dumbo i feel Arjun cannot make any girl happy if he mopes about his ex like this . So he should remain single moping from afar and save girls the misery . As for Purvi , she should hang a placard in her neck to ward of guys saying

'' Dedicated to making Archana happy so BUZZ OFF .''
ROFLROFLClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Arre na na dumbo'.Arjun should marry Purvi naWinkWink'.ekdum then I can say Saali ne jeeju ke sath shaadi kar liLOLLOL'..that will be some gossipROFL'..man we get a masala and full of humorous commentary from my fav dear commenter of this forum, not to mention some candid fun comments from dear membersLOL'.ekdum mast'.mast'I amConfused as it is bored with all these "Jai Matadi Ki" right now in PR land for the Mahaan Trinity who are absolutely boring and most often than not 'wrong"Angry. Then after marriage, Purvi can sacrifice her boyfriend cum Jeeju cum HubbyLOLLOL to another higher cause at Karanjkar altar'.ufff'that will result in some more funny commentariesWinkWink'.and it will only so call 'prove' Purvi's 'so call love' for boyfriend cum Jeeju cum Hubby'..and besides, me thinks, even selfish Ovi deserves much much better'..Arjun isn't worth even a dime'.so, now I thinkErmm...no girl deserves Arjun...so I don't pick any option here...

@ your post especially the underlined made me ROFL
Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!   TOoo good...ClapLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top