Pavitra Rishta

Arjun and his life (Page 3)

Poll Question: Should Arjun be with Purvi, Ovi, or a third girl?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
109 [80.74%]
9 [6.67%]
17 [12.59%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

dumbo15

dumbo15

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by dumbo15

Originally posted by sherma

if arjunwld b sum1 i knew.i wld genuinely told him to kick bth the girls out of his life,cause there r many fishes in pond,and if still arjun wants a deshmuk girl in his life,then it has to b ovi,atleast she luvs him
unliike purvi who dosnt care for him
Finally! Someone who agrees w/ me! Purvi really doesn't care for him. I think if Arjun had to literally die for Soham, she wouldn't mind
exactly,and the sadddest part was arjun was shot in front of her,he had cum to save purvi
seeing ovi,we feel she remebr that hospital scene,and gets scared
but purvi is nt bthered,i mean not evn once she has mentioned her anger on soham cause he shot arjun

This is the point I'm trying to make! She doesn't care for him one bit! She worships Soham like crazy so even if he kills Arjun what's the big deal? To her it wouldn't be a big deal.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapiFireLordPhoenixshermailovepyaar.Senorita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun and his life (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Why a third girl?  What is a new girl going to do which Ovi can't do? He does not love a new girl just like he does not love Ovi...Its time which they need to work on this relationship.

He should never go back to Purvi as she does not love or care for Arjun..

Arjun has no right to kick 2 girls...Its both girls should have stayed away from him...He hurt Ovi for purvi, Purvi hurt him for her mother..

Ovi loves him so made the deal..No one needed to accept it...She already had given up and thought Arjun-Purvi were getting married.

I just dont see what new girl is going to do to this immature 22 yrs old dude who is hung up on unachievable, unattainable woman who only lives for her mom...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07HillyloveshermaFireLordPhoenix.Senorita.koolsadhu1000ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Since Arjun is married to Ovi now, he should try from his part. Seriously, moping about Purvi won't get him anywhere. It's hard to forget your first love, but it isn't impossible to move on. Since him and Ovi are married, my answer is Ovi. 

Kalapics-07HillyloveFireLordPhoenixsherma.Senorita.koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Purvi has practically ruined her chances with Arjun by giving him away. First of all, he's not a commodity to be sold or traded. I know Ovi is at fault too, but now Arjun should at least try to make his marriage work or divorce Ovi. He can't just be undecided about this, he has to make a choice. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15HillyloveKalapics-07sherma.Senorita.koolsadhu1000ilovepyaarDabulls23

sweeti_cutie

Groupbie

sweeti_cutie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
purvi 

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Ok i will not call Purvi selfish . I will call her unselfish . Asking him to lie in court was for unselfish reasons so that makes it right .

To make Archana's life abaad she has a full right to make lover boy's life barbaad . Confused This is ...er ...unselfish .

Moping about ex who has dumped for 'unselfish' reasons and moved on [ by joining rival company] is 'love' and a heartfelt rishta .Confused

I was under the impression that if a guy does this to a girl ...leaves her stranded at the wedding altar , asks her to remain in a loveless marraige by telling her to prove her 'love' and says No No to her while she runs crazily after him without any self respect , he is called a classic 'jerk' .

So the rules for guys and girls in this equality ka zamana r different ?Confused

dumbo i feel Arjun cannot make any girl happy if he mopes about his ex like this . So he should remain single moping from afar and save girls the misery . As for Purvi , she should hang a placard in her neck to ward of guys saying

'' Dedicated to making Archana happy so BUZZ OFF .''

dumbo15Kalapics-07HillyloveFireLordPhoenixAshi22ilovepyaarDabulls23

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Ok i will not call Purvi selfish . I will call her unselfish . Asking him to lie in court was for unselfish reasons so that makes it right .

To make Archana's life abaad she has a full right to make lover boy's life barbaad .ConfusedThis is ...er ...unselfish .

Moping about ex who has dumped for 'unselfish' reasons and moved on [ by joining rival company] is 'love' and a heartfelt rishta .Confused

I was under the impression that if a guy does this to a girl ...leaves her stranded at the wedding altar , asks her to remain in a loveless marraige by telling her to prove her 'love' and says No No to her while she runs crazily after him without any self respect , he is called a classic 'jerk' .

So the rules for guys and girls in this equality ka zamana r different ?Confused

dumbo i feel Arjun cannot make any girl happy if he mopes about his ex like this . So he should remain single moping from afar and save girls the misery . As for Purvi , she should hang a placard in her neck to ward of guys saying

Agree. In Rab Se Sona Ishq, the guy Ranveer left his bride on her wedding to head off for London, his greatest dream. He was selfish and a jerk for leaving her on their wedding day without any notice. The situation is a little different because Purvi dumped Arjun on their wedding day for her mother so it makes viewers see her as selfless, but in essence it's the same. Purvi's dream was for Archana to have her family back so just like Ranveer, Purvi left Arjun to fulfill her dream.

Edited by salvatore-nina - 18 November 2012 at 11:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapikoolsadhu1000ilovepyaarDabulls23

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

To make Archana's life abaad she has a full right to make lover boy's life barbaad . Confused This is ...er ...unselfish .

I like the Idea Arjun should be single for the moment untill his Brain start working again.

Edited by Ashi22 - 18 November 2012 at 11:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapics-07FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top