Pavitra Rishta

Arjun and his life (Page 2)

Poll Question: Should Arjun be with Purvi, Ovi, or a third girl?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
109 [80.74%]
9 [6.67%]
17 [12.59%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

pn_92

Goldie

pn_92

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
arjun cannot forget purvi that easily,they are perfect & are made for each other.so there is no question arising of him moving with  ovi or another girl

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty..PlayfulKiss..JShivayaazukideewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun and his life (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_basket

sweet_basket

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
still want purvi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty..PlayfulKiss..ayaazukideewani

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
arjun should with purvi , purvi just did a mistake , she is just  19 , so this mistake forgiveable and she will understand that she is wrong and she will be back to arjun if arjun will try to come back her on his life but purvi will not try definitely ,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDayaazukideewani

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Being ARJUN's father,DK Sir should be given this respnsibility to decide for ARJUN..But DK Sir being DK Sir,I'm sure he'll be ok with either PURVI or OVI or Any THIRD GIRL...WinkLOLROFL...But on a serious note,I think ARJUN should now stop making efforts to get back PURVI..Its time that PURVI realises her mistake and start fighting for her love and get back to ARJUN...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaazukideewani

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
guys i only want arvi i.e arjun purvi.. no third or fourth girl.. coz we were hooked to arvi for months n also voted them..was it just for fun..no na we voted them ,coz we liked them..so we should be with arvi no matter what the situation is...we are sure for an arvi reunion rite..so we should have patience...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyAshaNegiFanaathyaayaazukideewani

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
if arjunwld b sum1 i knew.i wld genuinely told him to kick bth the girls out of his life,cause there r many fishes in pond,and if still arjun wants a deshmuk girl in his life,then it has to b ovi,atleast she luvs him
unliike purvi who dosnt care for him

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15Kalapics-07HillyloveFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000ilovepyaar.Senorita.

dumbo15

dumbo15

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

if arjunwld b sum1 i knew.i wld genuinely told him to kick bth the girls out of his life,cause there r many fishes in pond,and if still arjun wants a deshmuk girl in his life,then it has to b ovi,atleast she luvs him
Finally! Someone who agrees w/ me! Purvi really doesn't care for him. I think if Arjun had to literally die for Soham, she wouldn't mind

HillyloveKalapics-07FireLordPhoenixshermailovepyaar.Senorita.Dabulls23

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumbo15

Originally posted by sherma

Finally! Someone who agrees w/ me! Purvi really doesn't care for him. I think if Arjun had to literally die for Soham, she wouldn't mind
exactly,and the sadddest part was arjun was shot in front of her,he had cum to save purvi
seeing ovi,we feel she remebr that hospital scene,and gets scared
but purvi is nt bthered,i mean not evn once she has mentioned her anger on soham cause he shot arjun

dumbo15Kalapics-07HillyloveFireLordPhoenix.Senorita.koolsadhu1000ilovepyaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top