Thoughts on Today's Episode 14-Nov

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Haven't watched the episode. Having read the written update, I am not interested. The story and characters are inconsistent. Poor writing! IPKKND is in the hands of a wrong team. If this show was taken up by a good team of writers and ph, it would have reached greater heights.
it was a nice episode, Khsuhi and arnav are fighting like parents who dont see eye to eye on the up bringing of their kid.
arnav is being indulgent, he knows he can afford it, so he gives genreously.
khushi understands the need to diseplin the child. to teach the child the value of money.

Arnav and khushi have suddenly becomes parents,  and they have a lot to learn.
I find the episodes have been nicely balanced since maha epi.
I thought it was very nice and logical move from Arnav to give Aarav his room (I would have done the same). Arnav saw yesterday that Aarav feels like a guest there at the moment so he wants the child to feel comfortable and at home in this house by giving him his own space.

Also I don't think it's bad when they fight (they always make up after). They don't actually insult each other with name calling for example. They just challenge each other's beliefs. They were both right from their own point of view.
You can't really call it a marriage if you can't express what you think or feel. If people have to sugar-coat everything they say to each other so that it wouldn't hurt their partner's feelings then it's not a very stong relationship to begin with.

Arshi still have a lot to learn, and they haven't had a change to talk about children or "compare notes" about their ideas about rising their children, so we can probably expect many more fights. 
but i thought that arnav believed everything can be bought with money even happiness that's the reason he gifted the room to Arav...was i wrong??

PS BTW I liked the epi it was cute and funny
Edited by sweetmadhuri18 - 11 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I liked the episode too. It was really well balanced. I think we can not relate to the show when we are too much engrossed in offscreen drama. It was also not dragging. Loved the way he gave a very thoughtful gift to Khushi. As for giving the room to Aarav, I think he is Ok. Any parent would do that. People decorate the room before a child is born and it is not wrong.
 As for ARshi fight it was ok. The way they gave each other their viewpoints was Ok. In any case it had positive results. Khushi is going to office again. I loved her new nickname of ASR- Aektarafbaatkarneka Shahenshaealam raizada. The last one was Jahapana

I think the epi was good..I enjoyed it.
Most couple have arguments over how to raise the kids...specially given the difference in Arnav and Khushi's view points in life clash will happen...I am glad CVs are showing it...plus in marriage arguments over money are common it does not mean end of love...
I remember couple of posts in which ppl wanted Khushi to be financially independent/act like a business tyocoons wife etc...now if she wants to do it and is clueless how to go abt it its fine to show this track...biggest issue in all love stories is that they show couple gets married and then everything is perfect...we all know that that's not true...
On one side we bash Anjali on writing checks to shamji of XX lakhs which is Arnav's money saying that its not her money and again we bash Khushi on not wearing designer sarees when she is a business tycoons wife...well maybe khushi does not wear designer sarees because she knows the value of money...but still CVs please new dresses from khushi