Qubool Hai

*WISH LIST* Corner of Qubool Hai.. (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

asma did yuh get my testimonial??
or it dint workd??
ya yuh dint lykd it??

I still didn't get ur testi yaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*WISH LIST* Corner of Qubool Hai.. (Page 9)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I wish Asad may say sorry to Zoya this time.
Asad is carrying Zoya in his arms.I wish ASYa may share their first hug this time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233Dae_drmer

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

I wish Asad may say sorry to Zoya this time.
Asad is carrying Zoya in his arms.I wish ASYa may share their first hug this time.

i too think asad will say sorry dis tym...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
I want Zoya to wear tradtional outfits because maybe ALL her clothes are really dirty and are getting washed so then she finds a suit that used to belong to Dilshad when she was Zoya's age its beautiful and then she comes out and Asad is memorzed.

Or maybe theres a time when the lights go out and no one is at home except Asad and Zoya and then Zoya takes out a candle and lights it and Asad is in front of her and the candle and light is between them and they just stare at eachother or maybe its windy and stormy that time and then she hears something and then a hanging painting falls and then Zoya runs to Asad's arms...

I would also want a time when Asad and Zoya are at Asad's friends' party and the friend thinks that they are a couple and forces them to slow dance and then they both agree to slow dance and they slow dance with the song Ishq Waala Love and they have a cute conversation oh and in the party Zoya is wearing a traditional outfit an when she wears it and comes out in the house Asad just stares at her and also in the slow dance Zoya accidently trips and Asad catches her and they both stare at eachother

Well heres my wish list...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anji-crazy4KASH_AR

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsYa_fan

I want Zoya to wear tradtional outfits because maybe ALL her clothes are really dirty and are getting washed so then she finds a suit that used to belong to Dilshad when she was Zoya's age its beautiful and then she comes out and Asad is memorzed.

Or maybe theres a time when the lights go out and no one is at home except Asad and Zoya and then Zoya takes out a candle and lights it and Asad is in front of her and the candle and light is between them and they just stare at eachother or maybe its windy and stormy that time and then she hears something and then a hanging painting falls and then Zoya runs to Asad's arms...

I would also want a time when Asad and Zoya are at Asad's friends' party and the friend thinks that they are a couple and forces them to slow dance and then they both agree to slow dance and they slow dance with the song Ishq Waala Love and they have a cute conversation oh and in the party Zoya is wearing a traditional outfit an when she wears it and comes out in the house Asad just stares at her and also in the slow dance Zoya accidently trips and Asad catches her and they both stare at eachother

Well heres my wish list...

Wow!! You have got a beautiful wish dear..This sounds sooo amazing.I wish your wishes may come true.
It's so nice to read such a creative imagination from your side.
Take care!

AsYa_fan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.