Qubool Hai

*WISH LIST* Corner of Qubool Hai.. (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prats233

Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

My wish list is as follows:-
These ones maybe after Asad starts to slowly have feelings for ZoyaDay Dreaming
1)I would love to see Asad calling Zoya 'Bechari' in a conversation with Dilshad n Najma...n the both of them goingShocked'did he actually say bechariLOL'...hope it happens one dayEmbarrassed.
2)Asad saying Shayari one day or atleast he laughing at Zoya's shayari.
3)I don't know why but i would like to see some proposals coming for Asad n he can go along with Dilshad to see a few girls as well...i would like to see him reject all of them coz he gets so used to seeing Zoya around n might even start comparing each girl with ZoyaLOL
4)Defintely a romantic(just like Dr.Armaan in DMG) Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan...and also the jealous babbar sher...but i guess i'll need to waitEmbarrassedkyunki sabar ka phal meetha hota haiBig smile

As for Zoya...
1)I would love to see her in Indian clothes incase she wears it for some function or it can even be when she starts to have feelings for ZillelahiLOL...and Zillelahi going allShockedEmbarrassed
2)Also a very neat n clean ZoyaErmm
3)Again I don't why but I loved the Darba song more than the Mitwa number n hence would love to hear that song in the background when both Asad n Zoya confess their love to one another n have their first hugEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
4)Undoubtedly a jealous ZoyaWinkand also the romantic Zoya ofcourseSmile
5)As many have said before...would defintely love to see Zoya taking care of all her 4 siblings like a doting bhabhi n bringing them closer to Asad...plus one more mad wish...Mr&Mrs Asad Ahmed Khan's romance during Najma's wedding...lolLOL
I guess thats all for now...these r things i wish would happen...inshallahDay Dreaming...do give in ur viewsBig smile

OMG!!!
Your list of wishes are sooo wonderful...
I wish all your wishes may get fulfilled in future.
I also want to see Zoya in some traditional outfits..

i really hope it doesEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

apke munh mein ghee shakar...

wat's ur name dear?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*WISH LIST* Corner of Qubool Hai.. (Page 8)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prats233

Goldie

prats233

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
ShukriyaEmbarrassed...PriyaBig smile

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Nice name Priya..
I'm Asma

prats233

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
asma did yuh get my testimonial??
or it dint workd??
ya yuh dint lykd it??

crazy4KASH_AR

prats233

Goldie

prats233

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Nice name Priya..
I'm Asma

hello AsmaSmile

crazy4KASH_AR

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
so asad important files get distorted and no one to fix pc, zoya has the expertise to solve problems  Smileshe helps out asad company and works at it day and night, he is not aware of it, then one night he realizes it and they spend days and night working together getting, drawn deeply to each other, while working she feels fatigue, he takes care of her feeds her, Blushing while working all the while loving her, he loses his harshness never raising his voice, he learns to smile and does it lovingly to her, she respond, they share close moments as he holds her hands and caresses her face, she saves his company as she eventually fixes and restores the systems, now asad cannot think straight, she's in his head, restless, he sees her talking on phone get jealous, they argue lightly unable to control himself, he pulls her to himself and  he admits his love and how she completes him, he never felt this way before, he is pleased and happy when she feels and says the same, he kisses her passionatley. Embarrassed and along the ways he loves and helps her with her mission, he sees her scars and pain and says. give me your sorrows and kissed her scars, zoya is teary eyed and touched as they hug pledging their love and support ...Hug

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eastmeetswest

so asad important files get distorted and no one to fix pc, zoya has the expertise to solve problems  Smileshe helps out asad company and works at it day and night, he is not aware of it, then one night he realizes it and they spend days and night working together getting, drawn deeply to each other, while working she feels fatigue, he takes care of her feeds her, Blushing while working all the while loving her, he loses his harshness never raising his voice, he learns to smile and does it lovingly to her, she respond, they share close moments as he holds her hands and caresses her face, she saves his company as she eventually fixes and restores the systems, now asad cannot think straight, she's in his head, restless, he sees her talking on phone get jealous, they argue lightly unable to control himself, he pulls her to himself and  he admits his love and how she completes him, he never felt this way before, he is pleased and happy when she feels and says the same, he kisses her passionatley. Embarrassed and along the ways he loves and helps her with her mission, he sees her scars and pain and says. give me your sorrows and kissed her scars, zoya is teary eyed and touched as they hug pledging their love and support ...Hug

This is sooo amazing...
I wish this may happen someday.

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Nice name Priya..
I'm Asma

hello AsmaSmile

Hey Priya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.