Qubool Hai

*WISH LIST* Corner of Qubool Hai.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

.EdwardCullen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*WISH LIST* Corner of Qubool Hai.. (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
awesome thread...

i want zoya to cook food for asad..

and i want asad to help her while cooking:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233crazy4KASH_AR

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

great thread
I wana see asad laughing becoz of zoya that would be so adorable
Asad scolding zoya n she leaves the home, asad finding her
Ayan n zoya together havin fun asad getting jealous
Many more ...

Absolutely YEAAASSSHHH LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

I want a love triangle so that Asad will be jealous :P I love it when the male leads turn so passionate and intense when they are jealous Embarrassed

The plot is a LOVE TRIANGLE Embarrassed

crazy4KASH_AR

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Well! We all have got hundreds of expectations from our beloved show-Qubool Hai.So,I simply thought of making this thread where in all of us can type down whatever we wish to see in this serial in future.
All of you can pen down what scenes you would particularly wish to see in this show.Here is this thread wherein we all can share and discuss about our various fantasies related to Qubool Hai.You guys may kindly share your feelings,emotions and expectations by letting us know about the few things that you wish to actually watch happening in this serial with your beloved characters of Qubool Hai onscreen.

Toh kya aapko apni is serial se judi tamaam khwahishein hamare saath share karna QUBOOL HAI?

GREAT THREAD CHEEERRRSSS LOL Clap 

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Clap
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

<font size="4">Well! We all have got hundreds of expectations from our beloved show-Qubool Hai.So,I simply thought of making this thread where in all of us can type down whatever we wish to see in this serial in future.
All of you can pen down what scenes you would particularly wish to see in this show.Here is this thread wherein we all can share and discuss about our various fantasies related to Qubool Hai.You guys may kindly share your feelings,emotions and expectations by letting us know about the few things that you wish to actually watch happening in this serial with your beloved characters of Qubool Hai onscreen.

Toh kya aapko apni is serial se judi tamaam khwahishein hamare saath share karna QUBOOL HAI?
</font>

GREAT THREAD CHEEERRRSSSLOLClap

Thanks a lot dear.

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prava55663

awesome thread...

i want zoya to cook food for asad..

and i want asad to help her while cooking:)
yes totally Zoya tries to cook food for Asad maybe because she is trying to make him happy so he would not be mad at najma as he got into a fight with Najma maybe and she is trying to cook and then Asad sees this and goes to her and helps her because maybe she is not cooking well and this develops a nice bond between them and maybe while cooking  Zoya slips from some water maybe and Asad catches her and they an eyelock SmileSmileSmile

Edited by Arvi_fan - 20 November 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233crazy4KASH_AR

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
an_sky...  I totally agree with you on everything!!!!Silly

crazy4KASH_AR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.