Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

*WISH LIST* Corner of Qubool Hai.. (Page 2)

AvadaKedavra IF-Sizzlerz
AvadaKedavra
AvadaKedavra

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I want a love triangle so that Asad will be jealous :P I love it when the male leads turn so passionate and intense when they are jealous Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rafieka1234ash05prats233prava55663crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Wow!!
Everyone has got so many wonderful wishes..
OMG!!
I'm sure the list is going to increse more and more as we see ASYA and Ayaan scenes.
I wish Ayaan to fall for Humaira and cut the whole triangle crap.LOL
I want ASYA bickering with each other and eventually this bickering may get them closer which might lead to them falling in love.
*Fingers crossed*
I want ASYA together always.
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I wish zoya and asad to be couple and I want to see zoya and ayaan share a great bhabhi devar relationship. I want both of them to play pranks on asad and make him go crazy with their shayiri. I want zoya to bring asad closer to his step sisters as its not their fault their Abbu messed up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233cool_sriprava55663

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
i have so many wish Ermm
kal posting karuging LOL
ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
asma awesome thread :)
bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
i want ayaan and zoya to be friends coz zoya fighting both of ayaan and asad,asad is opposite to so yeah one can differences but ayaan is soo similar to her so she should be friends with him,zugalbandi of ayaan and zoya shayari
only asad being with zoya one day when she is having the bura sapna,coz he has know about zoya that she is more than one meets the eye,oh not to forget i want some how asad to see her hand,god how i loved creatives for not showing heroine the perfect beauty,not that i am against it but its so refreshing,asad is emotionally damaged but zoya is both physically and emotionally damaged
i soo want some day asad to think about him seeing zoya the first time,not the accident but seeing her when she is crying,i still cant guess what he is thinking that time,he has this peculiar expression i cant,ayaan is admiring her beauty even when she is crying i got that but asad...hmm,that's a first of KSG expressions i didnt understand...so asad thinking back to his first look of zoya
rashid with najma,damn najma deserves after not seeing her father for so long and rashid should think he deserted one more person other dilshad and asad
bas itna hi for now asma..may be it will increase more in future..
lovely post...sorry for not replying the pm,i have exams but i am besharm that i still watch qubool hai and come here...lol
swetha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfireprats233cool_sriGroverAddict

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
firstly thanks for making this...

gul and creatives are very tallented nd i dont have to make a long list of wishes...i m confident they would make QH the best...

i just want to ask for two things...

one is ayaan and humera as couple...
and 2nd is i want ASYA..bole toh asad nd zoya together

plzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233cool_sri

ShrutiRaina Goldie
ShrutiRaina
ShrutiRaina

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
i want d 2 families together...want ASYA...luv tringle shld be there...but ayaan eventually falling fo humeira...more ladai between ASYA...nd asad being less particular about saaf safai...nd haan...i miss his smiles...so hopefully he smiles more in future...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index