Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: eastmeetswest

so asad important files get distorted and no one to fix pc, zoya has the expertise to solve problems  😊she helps out asad company and works at it day and night, he is not aware of it, then one night he realizes it and they spend days and night working together getting, drawn deeply to each other, while working she feels fatigue, he takes care of her feeds her, ☺️ while working all the while loving her, he loses his harshness never raising his voice, he learns to smile and does it lovingly to her, she respond, they share close moments as he holds her hands and caresses her face, she saves his company as she eventually fixes and restores the systems, now asad cannot think straight, she's in his head, restless, he sees her talking on phone get jealous, they argue lightly unable to control himself, he pulls her to himself and  he admits his love and how she completes him, he never felt this way before, he is pleased and happy when she feels and says the same, he kisses her passionatley. 😳 and along the ways he loves and helps her with her mission, he sees her scars and pain and says. give me your sorrows and kissed her scars, zoya is teary eyed and touched as they hug pledging their love and support ...🤗

This is sooo amazing...
I wish this may happen someday.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: prats233

hello Asma😊

Hey Priya
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

asma did yuh get my testimonial??

or it dint workd??
ya yuh dint lykd it??

I still didn't get ur testi yaar
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
I wish Asad may say sorry to Zoya this time.
Asad is carrying Zoya in his arms.I wish ASYa may share their first hug this time.
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

I wish Asad may say sorry to Zoya this time.
Asad is carrying Zoya in his arms.I wish ASYa may share their first hug this time.

i too think asad will say sorry dis tym...😛
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I want Zoya to wear tradtional outfits because maybe ALL her clothes are really dirty and are getting washed so then she finds a suit that used to belong to Dilshad when she was Zoya's age its beautiful and then she comes out and Asad is memorzed.

Or maybe theres a time when the lights go out and no one is at home except Asad and Zoya and then Zoya takes out a candle and lights it and Asad is in front of her and the candle and light is between them and they just stare at eachother or maybe its windy and stormy that time and then she hears something and then a hanging painting falls and then Zoya runs to Asad's arms...

I would also want a time when Asad and Zoya are at Asad's friends' party and the friend thinks that they are a couple and forces them to slow dance and then they both agree to slow dance and they slow dance with the song Ishq Waala Love and they have a cute conversation oh and in the party Zoya is wearing a traditional outfit an when she wears it and comes out in the house Asad just stares at her and also in the slow dance Zoya accidently trips and Asad catches her and they both stare at eachother

Well heres my wish list...
I was watching app mujhe ache lagne page and there was a song we wish you a great life and in that song there's a short sequence where amisha is wearing white red dress, and hrithik wearing suit, I want that kind of a song sequence zoya wearing that same dress. I even imagined two of wearing those clothes they will look so hot!!!!!!
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsYa_fan

I want Zoya to wear tradtional outfits because maybe ALL her clothes are really dirty and are getting washed so then she finds a suit that used to belong to Dilshad when she was Zoya's age its beautiful and then she comes out and Asad is memorzed.

Or maybe theres a time when the lights go out and no one is at home except Asad and Zoya and then Zoya takes out a candle and lights it and Asad is in front of her and the candle and light is between them and they just stare at eachother or maybe its windy and stormy that time and then she hears something and then a hanging painting falls and then Zoya runs to Asad's arms...

I would also want a time when Asad and Zoya are at Asad's friends' party and the friend thinks that they are a couple and forces them to slow dance and then they both agree to slow dance and they slow dance with the song Ishq Waala Love and they have a cute conversation oh and in the party Zoya is wearing a traditional outfit an when she wears it and comes out in the house Asad just stares at her and also in the slow dance Zoya accidently trips and Asad catches her and they both stare at eachother

Well heres my wish list...

Wow!! You have got a beautiful wish dear..This sounds sooo amazing.I wish your wishes may come true.
It's so nice to read such a creative imagination from your side.
Take care!