*WISH LIST* Corner of Qubool Hai..

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well! We all have got hundreds of expectations from our beloved show-Qubool Hai.So,I simply thought of making this thread where in all of us can type down whatever we wish to see in this serial in future.
All of you can pen down what scenes you would particularly wish to see in this show.Here is this thread wherein we all can share and discuss about our various fantasies related to Qubool Hai.You guys may kindly share your feelings,emotions and expectations by letting us know about the few things that you wish to actually watch happening in this serial with your beloved characters of Qubool Hai onscreen.

Toh kya aapko apni is serial se judi tamaam khwahishein hamare saath share karna QUBOOL HAI?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
So guys it's time to share your wishes regarding your favourite show here.
Let's have some fun.
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes yes
i wish for ayaan and humaira to be a couple and get married
i dont want a love triangle between asan zoya and ayaan

and yes i would really love it if zoya STOPS saying ALLAH MIYA WHTS WRONG WITH YOU
it is HECK irritating at times
and even if she wants to say plzz dont say Allah miya !!!! 
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great thread
I wana see asad laughing becoz of zoya that would be so adorable
Asad scolding zoya n she leaves the home, asad finding her
Ayan n zoya together havin fun asad getting jealous
Many more ...
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want too see asad in a happy mood.. and for him and zoya too come together
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want to see more Asad and Zoya takraar...and then a wole lot of Asad and Zoya Pyar. 😆

I also want to see Asad helping Zoya find out about her past.

But most of all I want no love triangle between the 2 brothers and Zoya. 🤢
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I want some Asad and Zoya and I also want a part where some guys mess with Zoya but she acts smart but they dont fall for it and try to get her and then Zoya slaps him but the guys almost slaps her back but our hero Asad comes and stops the slap from happening and beats us the gundo and in the end zoya almost falls but Asad catches her and a nice moment between the 2 😊
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want a love triangle so that Asad will be jealous :P I love it when the male leads turn so passionate and intense when they are jealous 😳
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Wow!!
Everyone has got so many wonderful wishes..
OMG!!
I'm sure the list is going to increse more and more as we see ASYA and Ayaan scenes.
I wish Ayaan to fall for Humaira and cut the whole triangle crap.😆
I want ASYA bickering with each other and eventually this bickering may get them closer which might lead to them falling in love.
*Fingers crossed*
I want ASYA together always.
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I wish zoya and asad to be couple and I want to see zoya and ayaan share a great bhabhi devar relationship. I want both of them to play pranks on asad and make him go crazy with their shayiri. I want zoya to bring asad closer to his step sisters as its not their fault their Abbu messed up.