jaanujanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In Precap...Ashu sees Nidhi as if...Nidhi has left her own child which is 1 year old on the sofa and playing cards with her friends and baby is crying and 'DISGUSTING LOOKING' Ashu tooks the baby in his arms to feed him/her...😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ashu toh is anyway an MCP anything that does not go the way he likes he has a long face , Nidhi is only having a card party at home for heavens sake can't destroy her spirit to yes sir no sir three bags full sir, if he wanted a doormat should have married some one else most irritating precap
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bc123456

Ashu toh is anyway an MCP anything that does not go the way he likes he has a long face , Nidhi is only having a card party at home for heavens sake can't destroy her spirit to yes sir no sir three bags full sir, if he wanted a doormat should have married some one else most irritating precap

@bold
Doc may I use this in one of my FFs, plz.😳
this was priceless.😆👏

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jaanujanvi

In Precap...Ashu sees Nidhi as if...Nidhi has left her own child which is 1 year old on the sofa and playing cards with her friends and baby is crying and 'DISGUSTING LOOKING' Ashu tooks the baby in his arms to feed him/her...😕

Well said Janvi and again Nidhi will say Sorry to Ashu for her immature (according to Ashu) behaviour 😔😒
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please use it the precap got to me wanted to hit ashu
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know wat ashutoshs doaloges will be abhe to tum mujhe khushi ko adopt kerne ko keh rahe thi aik din to tum usse sambhal nai saki...n i want nidhi to say  khushi is not a 1 yr old kid jo khud sone na ja sake...thats y i didnot like khushis track not becoz i dont like khushi but coz of ashu behaviour..nothin else bothers me he has all the emotions n sensivity for every1 but not for his wife n only say sorry mei tume neglect kerne laga thaaa biwi ache hai uski jo maan jaate hai...mujhe to lagta hai 2 saal mangne ki saza mil rahe hai aise lagta hai ehsan kya hai ashu ne usse de ker..bechari pe mei hote biwi kab ki chor k a gai hoti chahe luv marraige kyun na hote meriii 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree with you!That precap really pissed me off 😡 Nidhi should be able to let her hair down and have some fun...why does Nidhi have to be just thinking of Khushi 24/7?

It always had to be about what Ashu wants and his happiness...everything just has to revolve around him!Getting so fed up of Ashu's selfishness.He should just stop the Khushi jaap and enjoy diwali with his beautiful wife.
MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Totally agree with you!That precap really pissed me off 😡 Nidhi should be able to let her hair down and have some fun...why does Nidhi have to be just thinking of Khushi 24/7?

It always had to be about what Ashu wants and his happiness...everything just has to revolve around him!Getting so fed up of Ashu's selfishness.He should just stop the Khushi jaap and enjoy diwali with his beautiful wife.

Ashu was orphan or dumped child but what is Nidhi's fault in it. If his parents dumped him why Nidhi has to pay for it or why is she being punished for his orphan status. Beyond my intelligence. Really!!!...😕 Since Ashu was orphan so now whatever he will wish, Nidhi has to fulfill it...WEIRD...