virman-os Be Barfi...only u matters to me...part 3

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guyz wrote new os i tried to complete it in one shot but it was getting too long so it is of two parts i m almost done with second half two will update in 2 days pakka๐Ÿ˜›
this os is inspired by barfi but it is mine story hope u will like it๐Ÿ˜›

!!!Be Barfi...only u matters to me!!!!

''I can't belive the arrogant viraat vadhera married an mad person'' said one of viraat friend and with this everyone started making fun of viraat's wife more than his wife his friend his partner his supporter she was the one who supported him throughtout his journey from nothing to everything she married him when there was nothing with him apart from the hut which was not even his when this people left him alone she was the one who supported him he was regretting y he left her alone y

Few minutes ago

Viraat left her alone since some friend drag him to other side of the hall he don't wanted to live her but his friends drag him he knew this all was new to her this party,this crowd this all was new to her but the thing which he was afraid of most he was scared of her phobia yes it was her phobia which makes people belive she is not mentally stable and somewhere it was true she was not mentally stable but still she is perfect for him then anybody else yes she is more than perfect than any normal people

She is afraid of loud music she had phobia of loud noise she cannot understand the evil world she is so innocence she can't understand that what r the peoples true intentions she just thing about positive side of the world for her there is only one side of the coin she don't now anything about that even thought she use to live in hell and this quality of her attracted him and he loves her and he won't regret on his decision he is proud on himself  and her

Suddenly someone increased the volume of music even thought he warned he kept this condition for coming in to this party that no music everyone was shocked as he was a famous rock star but he kept this condition he was not shameful he don't care what world will thing when world will know about this he kept this condition because that can affect her health he don't care for world because this world was not with him when he was suffering she was with him she was his humsafar

And then that happened what he expected maanvi started to shout by keeping her hands on her ears first everyone were shock knowing the truth

But he only cared for his love,he shouted on the top of his lung ''someone stop that music now''

Everyone was shocked viraat ran towards maanvi and hugged her tightly maanvi was sobbing and kept on saying sorry

And viraat was feeling very helpless he was trying to clam her down but every thing was in vien when his friends started making fun of her

She ran from there

Here viraat was feeling helpless he was not at all regretting his decision of marrying but regretting the decision for coming to this party and having such an heartless friends

He gave an stern look to all which was enough for them to stop all were aware of his temper

He ran behind maanvi,he heard some noise from parking someone's sobbing he knew who it was he ran in that direction he found her near their car he moved towards  her and stand next to her she turn towards him and asked him with tears falling from her eyes ''tumhe apne decision par aafsos ho raha hogana'' (u r regretting ur decision) ''mujhse shaadi karnekeliye" (of marrying me)

Viraat turn towards her and held her by shoulder in consoling way ''haan mujhe afsos ho raha hai,par tum se shaadi karne keliye nahi baliki is party mai aaneke liye aise dost banake liye jo heartless hai''(yes I m regretting but not for marrying u but for coming in this party and having such friends who r heartless) ''I love u aur mai apne decision par bahut proud ho u r the best thing happened to me''(by telling this he wipe her tears and kissed on her forehead she close her eyes and feels the touch he hugged her tightly)

They reached home the journey towards was n silence maanvi was slept and viraat didn't want to wake her so he decided to pick her up in his arms when he was removing her seat belt his eyes fell on her angelic face which he notice before but not from this much distance yup although they were married they loved eachother but they never consummate

Viraat was all aware of her condition so he always kept his distance never tried to cross his limits but still he loves her,some strand of hair fell on her face he put them behind her ear and took her in his arm he reached in their room placed her on her side

He changed and slept beside her,he listen some noise and he knew that she was sobbing again he moved littles closer to her  took her in his embrace he cuddled her and kissed on her forehead and said ''everything will be fine''.

She slept,viraat was still awake he saw her angelic face once again and smile crept on his face he was memeraizing her beauty he kissed on her forehead once again an smile crept on her face to as if she can feel his touch in her deep slumber and this was speciality of their bond which thie evil world can't understand just like he didn't understand when he meet her first...

๐Ÿ˜›

hope u like it

sorry for mistakes๐Ÿ˜› i know their will be many๐Ÿ˜› sorry for that

sorry if i wasted ur time๐Ÿ˜›

part two in 2 days ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

part 2

part 3 

Edited by copypaste - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arhifandebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yippeee!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒI'm the first one to comment... Coming to the OS... It was beautiful..๐Ÿ‘...It's a little different with Manvi's phobia... Loved the way Virat cared for her...๐Ÿ˜Š.. Please do continue soon...Eager to see what happens next...Thank you loadz for the pm...โญ๏ธ
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow yr !!!!!

this was truly awesome .

loved the way you depicted their relationship ,which is so pure .

heart touching , waiting for the next part eagerly.

thanks for the pm dear .Edited by __Aarti__ - 11 years ago
Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
superb os...very much different...
loved it...cant wait to read next part
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS, loved it!!!
Concept is different, can't wait to read next part!!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Os.. Waiting for next part ๐Ÿ˜Š
MadhuChowdary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is a different one...as u said not completely like barfi...it is nice...i m waiting for next part...update soon...thanks for this OS...
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
thank u guyz for all ur comments/likes that really means me alot
sorry i m not thanking single single person as i m very lazy hope u understand i'll try to update today if not today tomorrow pakka as i m gooing for a movie jab tak hai jaan i m dam excited so i'll update soon

once again thank u very very much๐Ÿ˜›
love u all a very big hug for those who liked or comment๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

have a nice day...jab tak hai jaan
shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
after long time...i m reading ur creation...nd it is awesome one dear:)
loooved it sooo much:)
pls update it soon:)
thnx 4 pm dear:):):)๐Ÿค—
namylovkriyansh thumbnail
awsum
loved
diffrnt n interesting
do pm me plzzz