Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Sia is your sisters name - not yours. Live with your own identity! Change your name if you don't like Jahnvi - BUT Sia -  that is wrong.

Besides when you became Sia - U didn't even know Raghav - You were Dr Komolika's Sia - not Raghav's Sia.

And abt Raghav - Your name could be Mary Poppins - He would have loved you regardless. So why can't you be Raghav's Jahnvi? - Rather than screaming I am Raghav's Sia.

Get a reality check.. Pls CV's do not make out women are this dumb - bec we sure as hell are not!

Anyway Jahnvi - as you are into stealing your sibblings name- what will you become next - CHOTI... ? Or maybe Umma  Your mothers name?

Honestly! Angry

Edited by carisma2 - 14 November 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamerSoupzathenasarwalesabrina.acriticaleyesscorpio-girlMahinK-prime-Aya.ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-.Vrish.mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jahnvi YOU are not SIA!!!!!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
So much word.  Have you noticed that Uma last week never really referred to Jhanvi by her name? (Or maybe she did, and I missed it.)

This whole Sia stuff is unbelievable.  And straight up annoying. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamerathenasarwalescorpio-girlForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-.Vrish.mysticgoryfilms

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ROFL Choti ! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwaleForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilms

MahinK

MahinK

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

ROFL Choti ! ROFL
LOL!! imagine that eh LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwaleAya.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Carisma

I am no Viraj fan, but I couldn't agree w/ ya more!  This deal about Viraj 'converting' her back from Sia to Jhanvi - how stupid can it get?  I have been complaining about this for the longest time.

Jhanvi is the name that her parents gave her, not Viraj.  I happen to know certain people (like one aunt of mine - this was in the 60s) whose first name was changed after marriage.  But that's not the case w/ Jhanvi - she went from Jhanvi Sharma to Jhanvi Dobriyal.  So the logical thing for her to say her is that she is Jhanvi Pratap Singh or Jhanvi Sharma, but  ot Jhanvi Dobriyal.  But putting her name down as Sia - how stupid can she get?  And incidentally, Dr K too - did she have to give Jhanvi her sister's name?

And Raghav - the fact that his name is one of the many names of Rama - is just a coincidence (never mind that Rama's name was Raghav, Raghunath, Raghunandan... but certainly not Raghavendra).  Also, the same story could easily be re-written w/ Jhanvi assuming the name Natasha, and Raghav's name being Boris - how would it make a difference?  And already they have killed Raghav - if one follow's the PH's analogies, it's like Rama getting killed by Ravan, who then re-abducts Sita from Rama and does all sorts of things to browbeat her into marrying him.

Exit question - is Chotu her youngest sister's real name?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fasheathenasarwalescorpio-girlMahinKbewafaForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
You yourself said its just a name,i have no idea in what context this post is in but i assume its about viraj calling her jhanvi and she shouting she is sia as Raghav's sia (like it was shown in Raghav's death epi?) Does she not have her choice? If she wants to call herself Sia how is that stupid? People change their names for several reasons and she did too. She wants to be known by the name with which the love of her life knew her what is wrong in that? Just because viraj wants her to become jhanvi she should become jhanvi and her acting this way is stupid? Yes Dr. K might have given her this name but if she wants to be known with it now whats the big deal and on top of it all how it makes her stupid? Just because she calls herself merey Raghav ki Sia and viraj wants to call her jhanvi so she should just go back to calling herself jhanvi and stop arguing over it? In the end you are what you want to be, if she wants to be Sia, she is Sia whether its just a name she wants to keep for herself or an identity ... it is her life her choice and no this does not make anyone stupid!

I am certainly not coming here to debate because its pointless and hardly matters anymore. You have a right to your POV i stated mine that is that

Edited by Soaps1 - 14 November 2012 at 7:48pm

rr_pillaisereaishitedareNikhi.TheDreamCatcherJess.Saraa.carisma2

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Sia is her sister.  There's a reason why Uma hasn't really called her by a name last week.

As it says in the main post:

Change your name if you don't like Jahnvi - BUT Sia -  that is wrong.

MahinKathenasarwaleForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-.Vrish.mysticgoryfilmscarisma2

criticaleyes

criticaleyes

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Sia is your sisters name - not yours. Live with your own identity! Change your name if you don't like Jahnvi - BUT Sia -  that is wrong.

Besides when you became Sia - U didn't even know Raghav - You were Dr Komolika's Sia - not Raghav's Sia.

And abt Raghav - Your name could be Mary Poppins - He would have loved you regardless. So why can't you be Raghav's Jahnvi? - Rather than screaming I am Raghav's Sia.

Get a reality check.. Pls CV's do not make out women are this dumb - bec we sure as hell are not!

Anyway Jahnvi - as you are into stealing your sibblings name- what will you become next - CHOTI... ? Or maybe Umma  Your mothers name?

Honestly! Angry

@ Carisma: That's well put. Jahnavi's moronic acceptance of her sister's name that someone else on the spur of the moment gave her; Raghav too she accepted as her eternal love after he gawked at her all very naively and accidentally fell all over her (sicko!) and she fell for it and turned into an even more pathetic individual.

Edited by criticaleyes - 15 November 2012 at 2:22am

IotaGamerMahinKsabrina.aathenasarwaleForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.