WU - 14th November 2012 - And they hugged

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnirSejal_Desaivarsha joshiagniipreet_21baliershah1950suecallysiashiny3india88skapu80delta3659dent4uzahirpgshahPravesjasmine477pia09sbh1hinzsathuraj-Zaara-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU - 14th November 2012 - And they hugged" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

thanks

sathuraj

IF-Dazzler

sathuraj

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update DJ...

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

ROFL
oh yaar DJ.. I was cracking up through Yashoda-Satya scene...when she sings the lullaby in such a sad tone I was like yar mujhe neend toh ni par gussa bada ayega, pehle bata deti maa ke tu itta bura gaati hai, mai chedta hi ni us baat ko ROFL...

and lol I just dont understand the logic behind being called maa, bas mujhe ek baar gale laga le, if I were Yashoda I;d say eh tere paas machi ki baas arelli hai ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477DJ..

jasmine477

jasmine477

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

ROFL
oh yaar DJ.. I was cracking up through Yashoda-Satya scene...when she sings the lullaby in such a sad tone I was like yar mujhe neend toh ni par gussa bada ayega, pehle bata deti maa ke tu itta bura gaati hai, mai chedta hi ni us baat ko ROFL...

and lol I just dont understand the logic behind being called maa, bas mujhe ek baar gale laga le, if I were Yashoda I;d say eh tere paas machi ki baas arelli hai ROFL

Hina you are hilarious...always makes me goBig smile

ya yesterday episode loved to look at Namita's face...poor baby so muchConfused
somehow every episode has some KriJni scenes and was Shocked to see KriJni in top 5 best jodi

I am wondering is something wrong with me not liking KrijniConfused
any way happy for GauravStar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

lol Jasmine, glad that made u smile ...

and trust me its not just u who isnt a fan of KriJni, they never were given the chance to build the chemistry and I was very surprised to see their name in the top 5 jodis...

pia09

pia09

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thks for the update.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.