Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Good post Juna ji! I agree with others that SurYa convo didn't happen. I doubt CVs would leave us to simply imagine such an important scene. Confused As for Sandhya's potential lack of cooperation, that is most probable, but I don't want to make predictions any more Ouch

And thanks for listing the 'happy' points; definitely agree! Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarvish.naren-Ayeshi-Juna04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are we to assume?????? (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you Samir and Deebz and UMDU for your comments...

All of you have convinced me that Sandhya will deny the admission and now I wonder whether this dienial will last for 2 or 3 episodes.

Like UMDU said they cannot prolong this denial for too long as there would be deadline for admission.

I also agree that the SurYa convo will happen at the climax of Sandhya accepting the admission.

Okay now let us see what the CV's plan for the future episodes...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-shehjarvish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDU

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
@UMDU, what is Sandy to do?  Someone has to give in to keep peace, right?  And Bhabho ka badaa ego hai.  To Sandhya kya karegi?  Giving in even if it means it is going to make Sooraj unhappy.  Remember that she has given up all her hopes and resigned to live like a regular DIL until Sooraj found out about or coerced her to reveal her dream. If he did not, she would have never revealed it...so all this fretting over Sandhya not showing emotions is not warranted.  I think she is being the most sensible person.  She knows this is going to be a uphill task.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-vish.narenJuna04

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Juna all that i could say I m Confused with all the bloopers going on...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.narenJuna04

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Another predication thread..Confused. Main kya karoo aap senior gang ka???Evil Smile  Pinch

Juna Di, Wonderful analysis by the way. I've stopped predict about the upcoming tracks from ages. Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-SamiR-vish.narenJuna04SwerveBae

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I am confused too...!!! I mean she knows how desperate Suraj is to fulfill her dream n he must be feeling bad that he cant now although he promised to her...!!! So she should have consoled Suraj so that he dont feel guilty that he couldn't keep his promise now...!!! And request him to forget about the issue just like she told bhabo to do so...!!! And somehow convince him that she is ok with this sacrifice n dont wanna go against bhabo...!!! I couldn't digest the thing that suddenly she forgot about all pains n dramas happened earlier n smiling...!!! I mean for example if Suraj didn't discover the night college could he be happy like his ???
I hope cvs will pay more attention to these kinds of confusing bloopers..!!!
Nice post Juna...!!! Loved the way you pointed out both happy things n confusing things...!!!

-SamiR-vish.narenJuna04

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Juna Di, Smile

Glad that u opened another thread that would clear out doubts among ourselves about the situation!

I don't think the necklace never came to the discussion between SurYa, either CVs are saving it for tomo! something like Sandhya would ask that today at first!Smile I'm not sure, but however today we would see the fate of the necklace!Smile

Even I was confused why CID beendani didn't ask about the necklace as soon as she met her hubby!Wink

Anyways they were busy hitting/playing n planning! LOL lets wait n see what's gonna be today like!!Embarrassed

and for sure Sooraj'sa is keeping the Night College as a secret! Embarrassed

I do don't wanna predict much like Ami Di mentioned!Embarrassed Just wait n watch..! Day Dreaming

-SamiR--Ayeshi-Juna04

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
lovely analysis JunaClap
i think there was no convo btw SURYA .
sandy is just trying to make this diwali special and suraj was happy about getting the admission .so no mentions about the traumatic day .
we will have a convo tomm when sandy doesnt agree to join coll and suraj tries to make her realize the importance of dreams .khuli aankhon kay sapnay Smile atleast i hope so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.narenJuna04

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.