Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Today's epi  surprised us, confused us and made us very happy after a long long time...

The reason I am saying this because 
Surprised us-   
We were all very upset yesterday because Suraj and Sandhya did not have any interaction or talk to each other after all that drama with Bhabho and her clan...
Yet Suraj's thoughts suggested that they talked about the dream as he seems very confident of Sandhya getting excited and happy with the admission to college.

In yesterday's epi we saw that Sandhya caught Chavvi's lie and made her tell all to Suraj.   However when Chavvi was telling Suraj about her negligence with the jewelry Sandhya was not  around, so obviously the viewers would think that Suraj does not know about Sandhya's involvement in this case and maybe he still does not know it.  
The Convo between SurYa in today's epi suggested that they had some sort of conversation regarding the jewelry.  So are we to assume that this convo took place in the GG roomAngry while we were all sleeping 

Confused us-   Just like Shirin in her post in my other thread mentioned that Sandhya looked so cheerfull and happy and excited with the bike for chottu.  SurYa did not talk about her dream although the convo revolved around dreams (except it was chottu's)
So Are we to assume again that Suraj and Sandhya have already had the talk and that they are now supporting each other in fulfilling that dream.  Especially because Suraj seems so excited to gift Sandhya the admission to night college?

Happy too-  We are all happy with the romance scenes finally after a long dry period without it.
However the other happy things in today's epi were the many  things being spoken like- 

1.  Anything done with good intentions, the result will always be positive and make impossible things possible.

2.  there is more fun when dreams come with surprises

3.  Babasa's words repeated by Suraj that there is a reason for every event that happens in life.

4.  Suraj thinking aloud that he would love to see the happiness in Sandhya's eyes tomorrow when she stands in front of the college where she will be able to complete her education... he also thinks that 
this happiness and joy is far greater and worth going through the pain and hardships that they will have to face to reach the dream that will bring the ultimate happiness.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiLovePrajaLakshmiRathore-SamiR-Fizakakku8910shehjarDeebzfarhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDUummesulaimanSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are we to assume??????" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha...Kahin CVs ek episode skip toh nahin kar diya by mistake!LOL

I don't think they had any convo, coz Sooraj left right after Chavi confessed everything. And he returned and found Sandy in store room!
Sooraj knows that Sandy is aware of Chavi's haar as Chavi might have told him that Sandy sent her to speak out the truth!(that was quite a long sentence I just madeLOL)

And about dream...Hmm... they just didn't want to discuss about the pain they are going through! What should have Sandy said - Thanks Sooraj'ji?
And how Sooraj would have replied- I will be always there for you Sandhya'ji!?
But they already realized that na! They just didn't utter!

About Sooraj's confidence n excitement! Because now Sooraj knows Sandy was saying what Bhabo made her to say! It was not what Sandy feels! He knows that Sandy still nurtures that dream, its not forgotten yet. He is confident because he isn't concerned much for Bhabo now!

May be CVs will make Sandy deny again when Sooraj takes her to the night college...May be they want to create another suspense n climax, where Sooraj will tell Sandy he knows how Bhabo emotionally blackmailed her and finally be able to convince her ..That's why they might have delayed the convo!

Okay I am saying all these just to satisfy myself...Umm...Haan am satisfied! Smile  We were expecting emotional moment, they gifted happy n smiling wala instead...I love such surprises! And there was no Bhabo's rant or Meena's antics na! So am very happy with the episode!

Wonderful post Juna'di!

Edited by farhana874 - 14 November 2012 at 1:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyterpKimkudos-SamiR-shehjarvish.narenJuna04SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Yes, they actually did not show all the dialogues between Chavi and Sooraj.  They played it with music, didn't they?  So one can assume whatever.  Or if the convo between Sooraj and Sandhya really happened, they may be saving it for a flashback.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenJuna04

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Very nice post Juna. I agree they have talked about the jewellery before but the college thing I do not think so. I think like all other incidents in life, Suraj is being naive in assuming that Sandhya will agree to the college idea.He did the same thing with Bhabo when he revealed Sandhya's IPS dreams.He is too sweet and trusting and cannot see the ground realities.He will get a shock when Sandhya will refuse to study.That is another battle to be fought. I know for sure that Sandhya will walk out of the college when she knows about it. For her the problem is in her priorities between choosing the path laid by Bhabo and the one laid by Suraj for her the former carries more weight and importance. Toh ab Suraj ma ko to mana nahi paya, ab biwi patana abhiyan shuru karna padhega. Mission impossible part 2.

Edited by UMDU - 14 November 2012 at 2:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyterpKimkudos-SamiR-shehjarvish.narenJuna04

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Juna,. I don't think Sandy spoke to Suraj. Chavi might have told her that Suraj had gone to Ajmer. Suraj is completely commited  to making Sandy's dream come true which was nice to see. Sandy may  still put up some resistance. Convincing her may take some more time. Poor Suraj!.  Yeh BhaSan ke beech kahaan phas gayaa re bechaara!

shehjar-SamiR-vish.narenJuna04

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks Farhana, ladyterp, UMDU and deebz for your response here...

@Farhana... there is a possibility that they have missed an epi or made mistake in editing
Also there were articles which said that Sandhya tries to get admission but is too late and so she and Suraj are upset and then Suraj comes across the night College.

@ladyterp -  the abv stated articles makes me think that maybe they will show the convo btw SurYa in flashbacks or maybe let the viewers just assume things

@UMDU   if the dabh team wants to drag this track for too long they may show Sandy not agreeing with night college admission.  But I hope not because Sandhya has been shown as being sensitive and compassionate and it will go against her character if she breaks Suraj's heart and disregard all the trouble he has taken to get her that admission.

@deebz  So again we have to assume that Chavvi told Suraj about Sandy's involvement which I doubt very much.
More likely Suraj before leaving for Ajmer must have told Sandy what Chavvi told her except the part that she got caught by Sandy.  

Also you seem to agree with UMDU that Sandy will resist joinging College.  I think that CVs are going to show resistance from Sandy if they want to drag the track further and hopefully she wont resist for too long if CVs decide to show that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-vish.naren

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
@Juna, What I meant was that Chavi might have gone back to Sandy and reported that she revealed everything ti Suraj and tht he had left or Ajmer. Again all assumptions too on my partBig smile

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Thanks Farhana, ladyterp, UMDU and deebz for your response he

@UMDU   if the dabh team wants to drag this track for too long they may show Sandy not agreeing with night college admission.  But I hope not because Sandhya has been shown as being sensitive and compassionate and it will go against her character if she breaks Suraj's heart and disregard all the trouble he has taken to get her 

Juna mana to karegi woh per bahut nahi because of the admission deadline they cannot show weeks of resistance. Regarding Sandy's love for Suraj  sorry for saying this but it pales behind her blind acceptance of Bhabo's dictates.For her Bhabo KHUSH is more important than Suraj 's pain.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.