MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously i dont know how sick and low some people can get! Shame on them! Thanks to anasuya i just saw some crap comment on some article about Naz! To spread b''''''t people create ids aswell! Get a life guys! If you really know and are sure Nazim is not good,come face to face and show proofs..not hiding yourselves and damaging the image of our star! No matter how many such people come no one can remove the image naz has in our hearts! So get a life..to grab attention you may post interesting and good things not such nasty stuff! Nazim is a gentleman..challenge me and other members of our forum with proper proofs otherwise!! Not hiding and commenting using fake ids and stooping low!!

Love Nazim NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wat happnd scralet?? i see u r n very bad mood nw...
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Leki

Wat happnd scralet?? i see u r n very bad mood nw...

yeah..i happened to see some rubbish comment on nazim's bro wedding article and my blood was boiling!!
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Scarlet sum ppl dnt hv nythn else to do... ignore dem...y waste our time thnks abt deir acts... dey r nvr gonna change...
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Leki

Scarlet sum ppl dnt hv nythn else to do... ignore dem...y waste our time thnks abt deir acts... dey r nvr gonna change...

thats true dear but couldnt stop myself! ðŸ˜¡
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its okay madhu.. the comment got a lot of "dislike"s.. We don't need to fight with tooths and nails with that person.. Ignoring him/her is the best thing..
this kind of provoking comments lead to fights..
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

Its okay madhu.. the comment got a lot of "dislike"s.. We don't need to fight with tooths and nails with that person.. Ignoring him/her is the best thing..
this kind of provoking comments lead to fights..

yeh debo but still some how we cant tolerate na!!
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
its not just for naz dear for any star of our show! how can they put up nasty stuff
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Madhu... Just igonred them... They have no worth.. Whom we discussing her n her redicoulas comment... Just leave it...
DivineDarkness thumbnail

Dear leave it its of no use... abt watevr said n de post Naz hv givn apt reply to dat person so dnt worry...