Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishbala OS - Author's Dream Scene for Tomorrow (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
well i dunno the head ya tail of the story line but twas very nice dear...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishbala OS - Author's Dream Scene for Tomorrow (Page 10)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
lovely OS...

mandymore

IF-Sizzlerz

mandymore

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
woww aashu its awsome ..kash shw m b aisa kch hota Smile

Kurup

IF-Dazzler

Kurup

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hey aashhh...I know i am a bit late in commenting to this beautiful and fulll on bang on fictional work,,,,,but as the saying goes,,,,,better late than never...

One piece of advice...turn on ur wild imagination switch of ur dimaag and write the next part also...I dont want to imagine,,,I want to read ur imagination...I want to read the scene where DIps, the alien, goes to the chawl and her misssion maafi maango and tat tooo in front of the whole chawl people woh bhi haath jodkar...continue kardo naaa yaaarrr...

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Tongue
Wow!!! I didnt know i would be this pleasantly surprise reading this amazing piece of work.Embarrassed Its beautiful... Next time i will drop a bigger comment! just felt the need to comment to ensure you knew how fantastic i believe this piece of fictional art isEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leverne

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL
THEY NEVER GIVE HIS FEELINGS ON THE SHOW

Riti.k

Goldie

Riti.k

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Awesomeee

armulover

IF-Rockerz

armulover

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Awesome...Keep it up!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.