Balika Vadhu

Oh my what happened to collector Saab

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Collector Saab has become completely lover boy...wht will happen to jeytsar district. He is always at home or either running behind anandi ji. Did he take long leave from work due to marriage. BV atleast show some work scenes for cs and sarpanchini. Precap oh my god he is blushing from behind the curtain. It's the first time I have seen a guy in Indian tv industry blushing like a girl. All the things anandi have to do..cs is doing it...it's a nice progressive way showing guys too blush..tht too a collector.
HATS OFF TO BV CV  wht a transformation of shiv character. But plz show him atleast agreesive in love making SR...ROFL

It's was very funny when he was tapping his fingers on the jeep.ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

martoSirluAmyeczkavmuksmadhubansenMithi_vani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oh my what happened to collector Saab" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amyecz

Groupbie

Amyecz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I agree!! Shiv is complete lover boy now!! The jeep scene was hilarious!!! The way he kept smiling ufff!!! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

martomadhubansen

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
shiv is dreamy but hilarious too. ya mising collector n sarpanchji after engagement. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
So are we not going to see anandi shiv together till the wedding. Till then r we going to see shiv blushing and secretly sharmaoing seeing anandi... Oh god save us from this Kiddish love..
They r collector and sarpanch and have to work together...they can't take leave for 3 weeks. Cv shld show realistic love..not puppy love...I am eagerly waiting for the post wedding story when both are alone in CH and in professional lives. I hope shekhars leave them alone post wedding rituals.

JuhiRockz

Goldie

JuhiRockz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
I have not seen today's episode yet, and I am in no hurry.  Like many of you i too like to see a strong Sarpanchni and a tough CS.  But let us give CS  a break.  He fell in love for the first time, and that too probably at a mature age, so he is a bit carried away, and acting crazy.  Do not worry, the Railway scam will soon jolt him from his daydreams, and may land him in prison.  then we will see the asli Sarpanchni and the honest and tough CS.

And yes, SR, we have waited too long with lot of patience.  He better make real love, and not this blushing puppy loveWink

Post marriage: I want to see the conflicts in Anandi's life - struggling to adapt to a modern life, dressing up in modern style, hosting parties, attending dances as an IAS officer's wife.  That will be fun to watch.  I hope they don't bring in Jagiya to ruin post marriage fun.

Until then I have to yawn and FF this boring dragging Saanchi track which has no reason nor rhyme.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenelasingh

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i swear...when dadisa told that anandi and shiv cannot meet till wedding it seemed stupid as if they have forgotten that they are sarpanch n collector n they have to go to office also...i love the strict authoritive collector shivraj shekhar n this shiv is so boyish...lets hope the railway ghotala will atleast give the sarpanch n collector a wake up for sometime!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Librocks what happened ? did you lose your specs again or no one ever told you that this big font indicates screaming ? Thumbs Down

Post Reply New Post

Go to top