Hongey Judaa Na Hum

is this possible

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Asya_Lover

Asya_Lover

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
hi guys i was reading the old articles on the forum right and i came across this one that said that muskann will think she was married to annirudh. i have copied and pasted it and highlighted that part.

Hongey Judaa Na Hum is aptly keeping the suspense alive till now. For instance the actual reason as to Muskaan was married to Rohan instead of Dr.Aniruddh is yet to be revealed. It seems that Muskaan and Dr.Aniruddh had a past too. Also, why does Muskaan get sentimental when she sees kids? Is it that she can't be a mom, her child passed away, went missing, was given up for adoption or something else? Viewers are speculating about this dark past.

is this actually going to happen? do you think muskaan finds out she was married and tara lies and says she was to anirudh, i really hope this doesnt happen 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_1754Sandstone-SMay31-Siddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is this possible" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
no idea man...let see how story unfolds :)

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Hope this is not true Ermm

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
No idea lol, never even read that article before. I dont think she had a past with Anirudh in that way, because in one episode when Anirudh had flashback of when Tara announced Muskaan and Anirudh engagement, and Muskaan told Anirudh she loves Rohan, it didnt seem so

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
ohh no.what is dis?tfs

Asya_Lover

Asya_Lover

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
heres the link for those who havent read it 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/critics-corner/12887-review-of-hongey-judaa-na-hum.htm

yeah i dont think she had anything like that with anirudh but muskaan might find a picture of her in her wedding attire and start asking questions to tara to which shes gonna lie by saying yes you got married 

sweety_1754

IF-Rockerz

sweety_1754

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
omg i dint read this articl carefully bfor, i guess, thanks for sharing.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.