Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Nope really Debalina... Disliking not much effect on rank... But after read such nasty n redicoulas comment... How can we stop our selfs... After all she said it abt Naaz... Or i cant take anyone said a single word angainst him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaGuggulMADHU.BARUN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Silent Killer (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by dipsy80

you girls are complete goners! LOL ..not that i m any better!! Embarrassed

oh!! and u being the goner too, join us in the "<font color="#009900">oooh aaah!! naaz </font>Cry" session.. Embarrassed

rite nw i m booing and hooing over missin him in sns!! Cry Cry

oh dun worry Deepa.. the episode he is back, quickly login to SNS forum, run to nazim #AT, grab a glass of champagne and sit back relaxing, enjoying.. Big smile Big smile One  by one, all of us will join u there.. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaMADHU.BARUN

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Debalina SnS forum not im run the Naaz AT... And my team... And my Naaz all dewani's run Naaz AT

basuanasuyaGuggul

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Nope really Debalina... Disliking not much effect on rank... But after read such nasty n redicoulas comment... How can we stop our selfs... After all she said it abt Naaz... Or i cant take anyone said a single word angainst him

Me too.. I saw that comment, and despite knowing the ill effects of disliking, could not stop from disliking..

Naaz is the best.. Leave about his personal life. Everyone should have some privacy and independence.. Why to drag all nonsense rumours about him to public and sling mud on his name!!

I hate those people who makes fake ids only to make nasty and disgusting comments.. Angry Angry

basuanasuyaNazimKiDewani

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
ok Naz droolers i see so many r missing him... evn me too missing him... dnt evn watch tdy's epi coz of dat...Ouch 
But where s Hetal i wnt through the whole post nd not evn a comment frm herConfused

GuggulNazimKiDewani

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

ok Naz droolers i see so many r missing him... evn me too missing him... dnt evn watch tdy's epi coz of dat...Ouch 
But where s Hetal i wnt through the whole post nd not evn a comment frm herConfused

hetal is offline now.. probably sleeping.. and is presently in her dreamland of Naaz.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

Leki... Hetal was there in evening...now i think she had good sleep Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top