Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Yes friends our Nazim is a silent killer! With pages of dialogues for koki,gopi,rashi they manage to grab max screen space! But Nazim with minimal dialogues loads and loads of expressions and emotions he gained a permanent place in our hearts! Though Im terribly upset  and heartbroken with various other outside issues he keeps me glued to the tv! And his absence is making me go crazy! Mohammad Nazim surely a silent killer who made all his fans head over heels for him with few dialouges  and loads of expressions! 

Edited by scarlet167 - 14 November 2012 at 11:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BloomingbudbasuanasuyaGuggulyhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniani_grJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Silent Killer" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
He is the best... Or this is his greatness as incredible actor... With less dialogues loads and loads of expressions and emotions was his really key... Nazim have chram to glued his fan in fornt of tv... N make his fans go crazy... He is adoreble n smiply remarkeble actor... Nazim is also a very nice guy with gloden heart... Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggulyhm_crazeMADHU.BARUN

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Now now MadhuLOL We know you are missing AhemSmile

One thing I will certainly say is that Nazim has come a long way since the initial days of SNS. He always did make the passion in Ahem's character show, be it as the angry Ahem or the mother's son caught in a bad marriage or now as the adoring husband and father-to-be.
I have seen that the entire cast puts its heart in executing the drama and have to surely appreciate that. Plus without the men, the celebrations are incomplete.

Although SNS is a women-oriented show, it still needs the men to spice things up a bit. So yeah, I am looking forward to seeing them all tomorrowSmile

GuggulMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

He is the best... Or this is his greatness as incredible actor... With less dialogues loads and loads of expressions and emotions was his really key... Nazim have chram to glued his fan in fornt of tv... N make his fans go crazy... He is adoreble n smiply remarkeble actor... Nazim is also a very nice guy with gloden heart... Embarrassed

yep..completely agree with you!! Embarrassed he is best both on and off screen Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulNazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Now now MadhuLOL We know you are missing AhemSmile

One thing I will certainly say is that Nazim has come a long way since the initial days of SNS. He always did make the passion in Ahem's character show, be it as the angry Ahem or the mother's son caught in a bad marriage or now as the adoring husband and father-to-be.
I have seen that the entire cast puts its heart in executing the drama and have to surely appreciate that. Plus without the men, the celebrations are incomplete.

Although SNS is a women-oriented show, it still needs the men to spice things up a bit. So yeah, I am looking forward to seeing them all tomorrowSmile

yup harini..you know im missing naz soo much that im removing my frustration on the forum LOL Yup..his acting speaking giving expressions have become really amazin! im hoping we see naz atleast tomorrow Cry

GuggulNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Madhu ur not only who missed him Unhappy
Cry we all miss Naaz like hell... Or his absence makes all of us crazy... Its killing aswell Unhappy

so said we all missed him badly Wink Embarrassed

Edited by -GiNa- - 14 November 2012 at 11:54am

GuggulMADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Cry we all miss u like hell... Or his absence makes all of us crazy... Its killing aswell Unhappy

hehe ok sherry!! We missing him badly Wink

GuggulNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

Cry we all miss Naaz like hell... Or his absence makes all of us crazy... Its killing aswell Unhappy

hehe ok sherry!! We missing him badly Wink

Hug thats my girl Wink

Edited by -GiNa- - 14 November 2012 at 11:54am

GuggulMADHU.BARUN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top