Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Does jail 'improve' or harden more ?

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
 Archana says that jail will 'improve' adult Soham .

Does it ?

All hindi films show naive heroes hardening after a term in jail . As they meet more criminals there . 

They become hardened and more smart   . This is shown in not only hindi films but even in western films as it is a reality .

So why is it shown ulta in PR . Why this ulti soch by Archana . Puzzled . She says that being away from Varsha will 'improve' him . But what about the fact that although he will be away from Varsha he will perhaps be in the company of hardened criminals .

Here Varsha , although she was weak and wrong , kept an eagle eye on him and stopped him with kasams and gussa . There she is not there and he will be surrounded by many such Balans .

Will PR show this reality for once .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 14 November 2012 at 11:19am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Arsha85dumbo15adittykandykandyAnjli2010Kalapics-07JulieDKittya_CullenHillyloveForeverSHINeerognaNadaCintaFireLordPhoenixblueocean_787arjunpurvixoDabulls23

altuphalu Senior Member
altuphalu
altuphalu

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
You are right. She is obssessed with punishing him but has not given much thought to the whole situation.

I wish for one, we could hear DK sir on this. I used to like his character and the actor's style of playing this character. Vary calm and collected.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shorti21kandykandyForeverSHINeeHillylovecs-07FireLordPhoenixNadaCintakoolsadhu1000

cyrine Senior Member
cyrine
cyrine

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I dont know Kools, yes the majority of criminals gets worse by serving time but soham is quite different, I feel becuase although he was surrounded by hard core criminals (Balan and his associeties)  he has stii not commited a murder, yes I have not forgot that he had Archana under gunpoint but luckily he did not fire.
point is that Soham has a life to look forward to hen he comes out, he wants to take varsha back to the village far from the deshmuks and forget all about the mumbai fiacso and continue his life there. Criminals who are sent in to jail who lose everything and everyone, they might get hardened, But nayways, if Soham gets worse ... it would be something to watch..,as I expressed in an eralier post, I absolutley dont want the two famous saints of PR land (archana and Purvi)  to change him for the better, becuase they will make him a puppy running after them and that would be phatateic to watch. I want an outsider, a future love to make him to change, to see life from another point of view. even if he comes out and is revengeful, he can change. I hope he can becuase all criminals deserves another chance.
but let us see how it turns out,.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapiForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Here is what i feel ...

Archana has made it a competition between her parvarish and Varsha's parvarish . She feels that getting him somehow away from Varsha will be better and after that it will be easy to bring him home .

How naive are these thoughts . Or , pardon me , stupid .

To get him away from Varsha , she is putting him in the company of hardened , pahunche huye criminals . And she believes this will 'improve' him !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapics-07ForeverSHINeeFireLordPhoenixarjunpurvixoDabulls23

cyrine Senior Member
cyrine
cyrine

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Well... Archana has always amused herself with her little competitions, she is sometimes phatatic too... and you are right. she is playing with his life again. that is why soham should stay awya from Varsha and Archana.

kandykandyHillyloveKalapics-07ForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with u cyrine that if at all improvisation comes it should be from a girl and he should go away from both Varsha and Archana who r trying to bring him completely under their emotional control . He should never return to these women as they dominate men . Varsha dominated Satish , Archana controls Manav , Purvi has turned Arjun into a puppy . Manohar had no voice in front of chubby Sulochana . So Soham should stay away from team Improvisation and find a girlfriend .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapiJulieDForeverSHINeeDabulls23

hbkforever Groupbie
hbkforever
hbkforever

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
If I was in that Judge's place...surely would have thrown that order-order hathoda to somebody...firstly, the name of accused is not clear, whether it is Vishnu/Soham or Tom cruise...secondly, the name of his parents is also not clear Varsha-Balan/Manav-Archana or Adam and EveLOL...not that it matters, but its a PR court-case...don't get shocked if the court again gives a 6 month deadline to find out the true identity of Vishnu/Soham or whatever...with his birth-certificate, PAN number, license, passport and what notAngry
Archana is now in her jail bharo andolan...and doing mera beta-mera beta... Ovi-Teju and Sachin (only among kids who have spent time with Soham) and mind you having blood relations, doesn't give a crap about him...so what pyar ka keeda has bitten this mahaan Purvi...Girl! u were kidnapped, Arjun got shot because of you, your zabardasti ki family is being harrassed, so WAKE UP  and SHUT UPDead
DK is sitting like a 3 year old who is being taught Calculus...like what mess I got myself intoSilly...Sulo well atleast is not giving her sanskaari bhashan..thank-god for thatDead. Varsha giving her- kutte kamine, main tera khoon pee jaungee kind of looksSleepy...and Balan well he is best of the lot as regards to emotions...the guy is a good actor must sayClap

ArVi-liciousForeverSHINeeHillyloveKalapiFireLordPhoenixarjunpurvixoDabulls23

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hbkforever

If I was in that Judge's place...surely would have thrown that order-order hathoda to somebody...firstly, the name of accused is not clear, whether it is Vishnu/Soham or Tom cruise...secondly, the name of his parents is also not clear Varsha-Balan/Manav-Archana or Adam and EveLOL...not that it matters, but its a PR court-case...don't get shocked if the court again gives a 6 month deadline to find out the true identity of Vishnu/Soham or whatever...with his birth-certificate, PAN number, license, passport and what notAngry
Archana is now in her jail bharo andolan...and doing mera beta-mera beta... Ovi-Teju and Sachin (only among kids who have spent time with Soham) and mind you having blood relations, doesn't give a crap about him...so what pyar ka keeda has bitten this mahaan Purvi...Girl! u were kidnapped, Arjun got shot because of you, your zabardasti ki family is being harrassed, so WAKE UP  and SHUT UPDead
DK is sitting like a 3 year old who is being taught Calculus...like what mess I got myself intoSilly...Sulo well atleast is not giving her sanskaari bhashan..thank-god for thatDead. Varsha giving her- kutte kamine, main tera khoon pee jaungee kind of looksSleepy...and Balan well he is best of the lot as regards to emotions...the guy is a good actor must sayClap
Omg hahahaROFLI couldn't stop laugh reading your post especially the bold parts.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiHillyloveFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

Go to top