Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
When I watched this episode and saw Babloo locks Sonu in a room , I could'nt understand is it not a parents duty to teach their kids right from wrong , I would have appreciated it more if Babloo had warned Sonu if ever he does the same mistake then he'll be lock up for a certain time .
at least then Sonu knows whats in store for him and young kids are very intelligent in this regard and when parents start treating or punish them harshly this remains as a sore memory .
In South Africa children has rights they allowed mild punishments from parents .
Babloo has always been withdrawn from Sonu , I remember the first few episodes when Sonu wore the white toppie on his head cheering for TTS , Babloo was so rude to his son then instead of explaining him what he felt was wrong but no he acts selfish towards his son .
Babloo still does not understand what it is to be a father

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "real sad (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.