Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

i have been lookingat this show from the beginning and i had to talk about this what the hell is wrong with these cv. am talking about the episode when babloo grab his song and throw him in a room and lock the door this is the worst. am a mother and when i saw this i start to curse is these people for real. showing these gabbage that is your child for peace sake and choosing your wife over your child after that episode that was it for me because literally that is just fireball sick

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93kitakabryandarestuartylocomotoawakeningwikileaksbranchtreetch912ZoyaluvsKinshukJulieDsandiabmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "real sad" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
yes that was Horrible to see . I hope soon Babloo realizes that what blunder he is doing .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartyZoyaluvsKinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
If Babloo is sending Sonu to boarding school, then what is the need for Pinky? Might as well divorce her while he is at it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartyZoyaluvsKinshuklatanziasandiabtaahir004-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

If Babloo is sending Sonu to boarding school, then what is the need for Pinky? Might as well divorce her while he is at it.

I soo agree with you, now that he wants to send Sonu away he might as well get the divorce papers ready as well since he only married her for Sonu.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartyZoyaluvsKinshukJulieDlatanziasandiabmoniluvskinshuktaahir004kmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
It is extremely sad to see this kind of a fall in this serial...
Can't agree more...using a child for this drama...me too against it!

Good post...but I doubt anyone concerned is reading our views for we have have been saying the same thing for weeks now...

Need more positive and beautiful scenes...Life cannot always be about jealousy and fights!!! Give us a break!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartybabygirl198722ZoyaluvsKinshuksandiabmoniluvskinshuktaahir004

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

It's so awful to see a father trusting an outsider more than his own child and treating him like this for a woman he dnt even love (not that, that would make a difference anyway).  Relationship btw a child and a step parent is always difficult and when a grown up has the personality of pinky its even worse. So I do think that she would have created trouble btw sonu and Babloo eventually but I think they shouldn't have shown all these scenes so soon after his mother's death.

Also we may not want to see this happen on this show but it is happening a lot in real life where children are being abused whether physically or mentally by a person who is supposed to protect them. I dnt have kids but I have noticed that if u go to any place eg a shopping mall u would seen a child shouted at or rough handled and if a child is being naughty a lot of times its simply seen as a child being disciplined which is deemed as being ok.

And I think as a society we really need to redefine what we see as abuse coz there is a very thin line btw actual physical or mental abuse and rough handling and shouting at a child to the extent that the child is totally afraid of u and I think a lot of parent's( good parents) are guilty of overstepping this line. I live in South Africa and 1 of the new laws that is going to be included in our child protection act is that parents can no longer rough handle/hit their kids to discipline them and personally I hope that other counties do the same coz if there was any doubts in any1's mind that parent's should not be allowed to treat their children anyway they like they just need to watch this show. so guys dnt take this scene as a total negative coz maybe parents who are going to a tough time will watch this and if they have behaved this way with their kids will consider their childrens feelings and mental state more than their own and not behaviour in that way again.

But this isn't the case with Babloo that man is nothing but a coward he has always passed of his family  responsibility to some1 else (sargam and pintu) he is a selfish person who thinks ab himself only even when sargam was alive he was shown to be indifferent to sonu he had no time for him and now that she is gone he is taking out all his anger and frustration on poor sonu coz the kid can't fight back and doesn't want to be responsible for his child. He has disease called me syndrome and he should come out of its all about me world and just give sonu to pintu who is the kids real father of that kid and take his trashy wife and move far away from prishna and sonu.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartybabygirl198722ZoyaluvsKinshuktaahir004moniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPSkmfan_2

noodle2808

Groupbie

noodle2808

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babygirl198722

i have been lookingat this show from the beginning and i had to talk about this what the hell is wrong with these cv. am talking about the episode when babloo grab his song and throw him in a room and lock the door this is the worst. am a mother and when i saw this i start to curse is these people for real. showing these gabbage that is your child for peace sake and choosing your wife over your child after that episode that was it for me because literally that is just fireball sick

And didn't he get married so that his son has a mother - now he's sending his son to boarding school..silly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tch912ZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

It's so awful to see a father trusting an outsider more than his own child and treating him like this for a woman he dnt even love (not that, that would make a difference anyway).  Relationship btw a child and a step parent is always difficult and when a grown up has the personality of pinky its even worse. So I do think that she would have created trouble btw sonu and Babloo eventually but I think they shouldn't have shown all these scenes so soon after his mother's death.

Also we may not want to see this happen on this show but it is happening a lot in real life where children are being abused whether physically or mentally by a person who is supposed to protect them. I dnt have kids but I have noticed that if u go to any place eg a shopping mall u would seen a child shouted at or rough handled and if a child is being naughty a lot of times its simply seen as a child being disciplined which is deemed as being ok.

And I think as a society we really need to redefine what we see as abuse coz there is a very thin line btw actual physical or mental abuse and rough handling and shouting at a child to the extent that the child is totally afraid of u and I think a lot of parent's( good parents) are guilty of overstepping this line. I live in South Africa and 1 of the new laws that is going to be included in our child protection act is that parents can no longer rough handle/hit their kids to discipline them and personally I hope that other counties do the same coz if there was any doubts in any1's mind that parent's should not be allowed to treat their children anyway they like they just need to watch this show. so guys dnt take this scene as a total negative coz maybe parents who are going to a tough time will watch this and if they have behaved this way with their kids will consider their childrens feelings and mental state more than their own and not behaviour in that way again.

But this isn't the case with Babloo that man is nothing but a coward he has always passed of his family  responsibility to some1 else (sargam and pintu) he is a selfish person who thinks ab himself only even when sargam was alive he was shown to be indifferent to sonu he had no time for him and now that she is gone he is taking out all his anger and frustration on poor sonu coz the kid can't fight back and doesn't want to be responsible for his child. He has disease called me syndrome and he should come out of its all about me world and just give sonu to pintu who is the kids real father of that kid and take his trashy wife and move far away from prishna and sonu.

Wow Wow Wow Sandia!! ClapClap . What a post . I completely agree with u specially from ur point that Babloo is Selfish and coward person . He is seeing his own pain but neglecting other's pain .he thinks only he have pain in his life but why can't he see that his family members too lost someone. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.