Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Today realized power of Modi men(younger)!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Guys majority of people say SNS is women dominated serial and men dont have value and stuff!! But guys after Nazim being on leave for bro wedding,jigar shown less always!chirag-parag completely absent is making the epi boring!! Keep the older ones aside but epis without Ahem-Jigar are very boring! So people who speak about modi men must think otherwise!! JiHem rocks!! They make the epi complete! Naz please come back soon..missing you loads!In todays epi When door bell rang i was jumping with joy but seeing savita ben i was Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BloomingbudGuggulyhm_craze

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today realized power of Modi men(younger)!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
aww Scarlet! i was on my toes too when the bell rang! i think atleast half the SNS forum was LOL...i was actually angry when i saw SB! Angry...it was totally a filler scene..she kept staring at Rashi's slippers, then Gopi's bell...i was Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulMADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

aww Scarlet! i was on my toes too when the bell rang! i think atleast half the SNS forum was LOL...i was actually angry when i saw SB! Angry...it was totally a filler scene..she kept staring at Rashi's slippers, then Gopi's bell...i was Dead

yeah exactly dip!!Smile  I was soo damn pissed off and she was all the more irritating with her stares

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggulyhm_craze

Post Reply New Post

Go to top