Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Awsome show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tistaa

IF-Rockerz

tistaa

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hi I am Tistaa...not new in IF but new in this forumSmile . I think Veera is one among of that shows which have the ability to bring tears in eyesClap I dont cry normally while watching any movie or saerials but I really cry after watching each episode.before Veera only Balika Vadhu has this kind of strong effect on me.I am shocked to see that child's acting as Ranvijay...So much natural acting by that child...really Hat's Off to him.Then acting of Sampurn and Ratan simply...WOW...really this show have already created a lot of expectation in my mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awsome show" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yes amazing show...am loving it...the young ranvijay is brilliant. ...he is like a breath of fresh air on screen..hope the show cones up mre...its brilliant n so diff frm routine drama of other serials...the baby girl Veera is such a sweetheart.i wait for the serial every nite now..amazing job by cvs..n sampooran n ratan.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.