Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

At times.. Edited (Page 4)

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Madhu, Koki is human. You have to take the good with the bad when it is her. She is strict and sometimes overtly so but she does not exactly want to hurt people. Just correct them and bring justice.
Nothing will change Rashi. Now if you even take now, do you think Rashi realizes her mistake? No. She thinks that her helping Gopi with the rangoli will strike off Gopi's help in filling the lamps.

That is not how it works in a family. At times you do things without expecting something in the return. It may mean that you lose something but that should not be a stopping factor to help your family member out. Koki is trying to show that to Rashi.

There are three options.

1. Hear no evil, See no evil as in the case of Hetal. We know how Rashi reacts to that
2. Tell her that she is wrong for her lies. Koki has tried this. Rashi just fibs more.
3. Show her in her own way that it hurts when you take someone's credit. Be it Rashi or Gopi. Just because Gopi does not complain, Rashi cannot continue to take Gopi's credit as her own.

I think Koki is now trying option 3. Now if you think that Koki should not correct Rashi and let her push Gopi around as she wants just because she should be in a good mood, then ok Koki is wrong. Smile

As I say, Harini gulps down  a pill of positivity everyday.. Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
whenever day he comes... That day will be like diwali or eid for this forum n for Naaz all dewani's Embarrassed

we diffenalty going to celebrate on that day... A wel come party for our darling hottie Naaz aka Ahemji Embarrassed

Edited by -GiNa- - 14 November 2012 at 12:11pm

basuanasuyaGuggulMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Madhu, Koki is human. You have to take the good with the bad when it is her. She is strict and sometimes overtly so but she does not exactly want to hurt people. Just correct them and bring justice.
Nothing will change Rashi. Now if you even take now, do you think Rashi realizes her mistake? No. She thinks that her helping Gopi with the rangoli will strike off Gopi's help in filling the lamps.

That is not how it works in a family. At times you do things without expecting something in the return. It may mean that you lose something but that should not be a stopping factor to help your family member out. Koki is trying to show that to Rashi.

There are three options.

1. Hear no evil, See no evil as in the case of Hetal. We know how Rashi reacts to that
2. Tell her that she is wrong for her lies. Koki has tried this. Rashi just fibs more.
3. Show her in her own way that it hurts when you take someone's credit. Be it Rashi or Gopi. Just because Gopi does not complain, Rashi cannot continue to take Gopi's credit as her own.

I think Koki is now trying option 3. Now if you think that Koki should not correct Rashi and let her push Gopi around as she wants just because she should be in a good mood, then ok Koki is wrong. Smile

LOL and I also thrust it down your throats most of the daysWink

basuanasuyaGuggulMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

There are three options.

LOL and I also thrust it down your throats most of the daysWink

of course of course.. Big smile after digestion of the pill, the minerals and vitamins of ur medicine make way to my brain and bound me to change my outlook.. Tongue Tongue

basuanasuyaMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

whenever day he comes... That day will be like diwali or eid for this forum n for Naaz all dewani's Embarrassed

we diffenalty going to celebrate on that day... A wel come party for our darling hottie Naaz aka Ahemji Embarrassed

gr88.. I'll gift a 10 yrs old champagne bottle to all of u on our "return of the incredible- Ahem ji" Tongue Tongue Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

<font color="#009900" size="2">gr88.. I'll gift a 10 yrs old champagne bottle to all of u on our "return of the incredible- Ahem ji"</font> Tongue Tongue Wink

ok dear... We celebrate this party on Naaz AT... Embarrassed
come n join us there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulMADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
yeh yeh! loads of party in store! when ahem comes from meeting Tongue and also when he becomes dad!WinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulNazimKiDewani

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

<font color="#009900" size="2">gr88.. I'll gift a 10 yrs old champagne bottle to all of u on our "return of the incredible- Ahem ji"</font> Tongue Tongue Wink

ok dear... We celebrate this party on Naaz AT... Embarrassed
come n join us there...

of course.. mere Ahemji will be welcomed back grandly, and main na rahu?? Embarrassed Embarrassed aisa na aaj tak hua hai, na hoga.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Go to top