Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Scarlet I am with koki too, how many days ,how many times one mature person can be scolded, rashi is no kid, what she is complaining to jigar , she should grateful to gopi but without that she just took the credit of gopi and then also she is saying all happens to me onlyShocked
Her faults,
1. She tried to buy all cheap things and sweets changing just only to get a saree or moneyAngry, is a saree or money that important in our life? 

2.  She spoiled sweets just after realizing that is bad, not that she is concern about everybody's health, all that she needs to work if everybody unwell, how childish that is?Shocked

3. She did mistake and when koki told her kanjoos, she wanted to take revenge and made all those lights without thinking about the result of that, how she can just think about taking revenge when elders say her something about the mistake which she really made? Angry

4. Gopi is in her pregnancy last stage,, everybody knows she can be little irritated,and all she wanted to make everything perfect, what was her fault when she told rashi to order proper mithai or flower according to modi standards , rashi was angry to gopi not for that, she was angry because she never thought gopi could talk like her in the same way she does, and because gopi wants everything perfect rashi is not able to make money, how selfish is that ?Angry

5. She went to gopi's room at night without informing, though ahem is not there Embarrassed, but when koki asked her she could tell truth, if koki scolds also what could happen? Koki could not put her in jail.she just told lies ,how is she so first in telling lies?Angry

6.She could not fill all diyas, she just slept, that is fine but when morning she saw and understood how can she tell lie simply ? She is not a little grateful to gopi and moreover she took the credit without thinking once also, how can be she just so heartless?Angry

7. She complained to jigar, what is she is thinking about only herself, she wants to get all the credit of gopi's work and still she is not satisfied , what she did not do, how can she ask for that work credit?and why still she not thinking gopi wanted to help?Angry

8.rashi wanted to help gopi but why???not that she will like to help, it is only that she wants to prove everybody she is helping gopi, she wants to take the credit because she told that now she will get all appreciation...so there is nowhere sisterly love present it's only a game and all about winning...Angry

So with so many Angry works, rash now made rangoli and she expecting praising from everybody, then what about helping gopi? If she only wants her own work credit then what about those works which gopi did for her? Some of my friends are telling that  fighting can happen in sisters, koki is making a big issue of that, but it happens normal there where is love and concern to each other, like if you love somebody then you fight that is normal, happens in family...but if your intension is wrong , you just want to be selfish and think about yourself and fight that is not a normal sisterly fight...where gopi will never  give a reply proper way, so there is koki to teach the proper way ...like if you did  something wrong when it comes to you why u are sad? Rashi? Wake up now...you need to understand what is family and sister for, family is not for making money and getting all the comforts of life, but also giving doing something for others without expecting the credit...sometimes...sorry if I have hurt  some rashi fans, but this is just my point of view...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggulyhm_crazeMADHU.BARUNpikiiichuuNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "At times.. Edited (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Scarlet I am with koki too, how many days ,how many times one mature person can be scolded, rashi is no kid, what she is complaining to jigar , she should grateful to gopi but without that she just took the credit of gopi and then also she is saying all happens to me onlyShocked
Her faults,
1. She tried to buy all cheap things and sweets changing just only to get a saree or moneyAngry, is a saree or money that important in our life? 

2.  She spoiled sweets just after realizing that is bad, not that she is concern about everybody's health, all that she needs to work if everybody unwell, how childish that is?Shocked

3. She did mistake and when koki told her kanjoos, she wanted to take revenge and made all those lights without thinking about the result of that, how she can just think about taking revenge when elders say her something about the mistake which she really made? Angry

4. Gopi is in her pregnancy last stage,, everybody knows she can be little irritated,and all she wanted to make everything perfect, what was her fault when she told rashi to order proper mithai or flower according to modi standards , rashi was angry to gopi not for that, she was angry because she never thought gopi could talk like her in the same way she does, and because gopi wants everything perfect rashi is not able to make money, how selfish is that ?Angry

5. She went to gopi's room at night without informing, though ahem is not there Embarrassed, but when koki asked her she could tell truth, if koki scolds also what could happen? Koki could not put her in jail.she just told lies ,how is she so first in telling lies?Angry

6.She could not fill all diyas, she just slept, that is fine but when morning she saw and understood how can she tell lie simply ? She is not a little grateful to gopi and moreover she took the credit without thinking once also, how can be she just so heartless?Angry

7. She complained to jigar, what is she is thinking about only herself, she wants to get all the credit of gopi's work and still she is not satisfied , what she did not do, how can she ask for that work credit?and why still she not thinking gopi wanted to help?Angry

8.rashi wanted to help gopi but why???not that she will like to help, it is only that she wants to prove everybody she is helping gopi, she wants to take the credit because she told that now she will get all appreciation...so there is nowhere sisterly love present it's only a game and all about winning...Angry

So with so many Angry works, rash now made rangoli and she expecting praising from everybody, then what about helping gopi? If she only wants her own work credit then what about those works which gopi did for her? Some of my friends are telling that  fighting can happen in sisters, koki is making a big issue of that, but it happens normal there where is love and concern to each other, like if you love somebody then you fight that is normal, happens in family...but if your intension is wrong , you just want to be selfish and think about yourself and fight that is not a normal sisterly fight...where gopi will never  give a reply proper way, so there is koki to teach the proper way ...like if you did  something wrong when it comes to you why u are sad? Rashi? Wake up now...you need to understand what is family and sister for, family is not for making money and getting all the comforts of life, but also giving doing something for others without expecting the credit...sometimes...sorry if I have hurt  some rashi fans, but this is just my point of view...Big smile

no anasuya you are absolutely right and i agree with each and every point you mentioned! Taking credit was fine provided she helped gopi out of love and to give her credit! But no for competition with gopi was bad Cry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggulyhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
my my i never see Anasuya in such anger... Girl u make me scared Ouch

but Anasuya whtever u said dear i 100% agree with u... Well said Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaGuggulyhm_crazeMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
i know Sherry...Anasuya scared me a bit too LOL..but super super post Anasuya! ClapClap...i have nothing more to add...just wanted to say i agree with you! Embarrassed

basuanasuyaGuggulMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
exactly my post brought out the anger outta anasuya!!Wink good!!Thumbs Up

basuanasuyaGuggulNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Ms. Basu.. that was fabulous Clap and I agree. Someone has to show Rashi what is wrong. The arguments that she is childish and pampered are all good for excuses. But she is married and some adjustments are a part of life. 
High time Rashi understands the meaning of relationship realizing that a family is not always about 'her'.. It is about all.Tongue

PS: You were too goodStar

basuanasuyaGuggulyhm_crazeMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Ya thank you all of you to understand what I wanted to say, actually whatever rashi does she is never getting the right punishment she deserves, more ever when today koki is doing the same what she does everyday , all are saying koki should be polite with her ? What ? There is a phrase like Jaise ko taisa, koki is doing that...and it needs for whom those don't understand  the simple way ..

And scarlet really your post make me burst all my angers, aww I am feeling better now and waiting for the doorbell when that never ending meeting ends and here he comes EmbarrassedDay DreamingTongue

GuggulMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Ya thank you all of you to understand what I wanted to say, actually whatever rashi does she is never getting the right punishment she deserves, more ever when today koki is doing the same what she does everyday , all are saying koki should be polite with her ? What ? There is a phrase like Jaise ko taisa, koki is doing that...and it needs for whom those don't understand  the simple way ..

And scarlet really your post make me burst all my angers, aww I am feeling better now and waiting for the doorbell when that never ending meeting ends and here he comes EmbarrassedDay DreamingTongue

Smile well coz of uor speaking skills ur WU are splendid! And well ok then im happy that a post made you chill and wait for our darling Day Dreaming Im guessing the whole forum is stuck on "waitinf for ahemji"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaGuggulJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top