Users

Frequent Posters

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
exactly my post brought out the anger outta anasuya!!😉 good!!👍🏼
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ms. Basu.. that was fabulous 👏 and I agree. Someone has to show Rashi what is wrong. The arguments that she is childish and pampered are all good for excuses. But she is married and some adjustments are a part of life. 
High time Rashi understands the meaning of relationship realizing that a family is not always about 'her'.. It is about all.😛

PS: You were too good⭐️
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya thank you all of you to understand what I wanted to say, actually whatever rashi does she is never getting the right punishment she deserves, more ever when today koki is doing the same what she does everyday , all are saying koki should be polite with her ? What ? There is a phrase like Jaise ko taisa, koki is doing that...and it needs for whom those don't understand  the simple way ..

And scarlet really your post make me burst all my angers, aww I am feeling better now and waiting for the doorbell when that never ending meeting ends and here he comes 😳😛

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail

Originally posted by: basuanasuya

Ya thank you all of you to understand what I wanted to say, actually whatever rashi does she is never getting the right punishment she deserves, more ever when today koki is doing the same what she does everyday , all are saying koki should be polite with her ? What ? There is a phrase like Jaise ko taisa, koki is doing that...and it needs for whom those don't understand  the simple way ..

And scarlet really your post make me burst all my angers, aww I am feeling better now and waiting for the doorbell when that never ending meeting ends and here he comes 😳😛

😊 well coz of uor speaking skills ur WU are splendid! And well ok then im happy that a post made you chill and wait for our darling  Im guessing the whole forum is stuck on "waitinf for ahemji"
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Madhu, Koki is human. You have to take the good with the bad when it is her. She is strict and sometimes overtly so but she does not exactly want to hurt people. Just correct them and bring justice.

Nothing will change Rashi. Now if you even take now, do you think Rashi realizes her mistake? No. She thinks that her helping Gopi with the rangoli will strike off Gopi's help in filling the lamps.

That is not how it works in a family. At times you do things without expecting something in the return. It may mean that you lose something but that should not be a stopping factor to help your family member out. Koki is trying to show that to Rashi.

There are three options.

1. Hear no evil, See no evil as in the case of Hetal. We know how Rashi reacts to that
2. Tell her that she is wrong for her lies. Koki has tried this. Rashi just fibs more.
3. Show her in her own way that it hurts when you take someone's credit. Be it Rashi or Gopi. Just because Gopi does not complain, Rashi cannot continue to take Gopi's credit as her own.

I think Koki is now trying option 3. Now if you think that Koki should not correct Rashi and let her push Gopi around as she wants just because she should be in a good mood, then ok Koki is wrong. 😊

As I say, Harini gulps down  a pill of positivity everyday.. 😛
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
whenever day he comes... That day will be like diwali or eid for this forum n for Naaz all dewani's 😳

we diffenalty going to celebrate on that day... A wel come party for our darling hottie Naaz aka Ahemji 😳Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

As I say, Harini gulps down  a pill of positivity everyday.. 😛

😆 and I also thrust it down your throats most of the days😉
Guggul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

😆 and I also thrust it down your throats most of the days😉

of course of course.. 😃 after digestion of the pill, the minerals and vitamins of ur medicine make way to my brain and bound me to change my outlook.. 😛 😛
Guggul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

whenever day he comes... That day will be like diwali or eid for this forum n for Naaz all dewani's 😳

we diffenalty going to celebrate on that day... A wel come party for our darling hottie Naaz aka Ahemji 😳

gr88.. I'll gift a 10 yrs old champagne bottle to all of u on our "return of the incredible- Ahem ji" 😛 😛 😉
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

<font color="#009900" size="2">gr88.. I'll gift a 10 yrs old champagne bottle to all of u on our "return of the incredible- Ahem ji"</font> 😛 😛 😉

ok dear... We celebrate this party on Naaz AT... 😳
come n join us there...